“I know what I got here” RC For Sale Ads

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1711599939096.jpeg

1711933095370.png

First off it's NOT discontinued on the Arrma website. And if it was does that make it more valuable or obsolete and difficult to get parts for? What did I miss?

If I do the math, $1250 is about full retail cost of everything. Used batteries are $0 so I'm thinking if they really wanted to get rid of it the price would be $600-700. Then again the average house in that neighborhood is $4M so they are used to paying way too much for things.
1711933202228.png

I'm really just jealous cause I don't have $50K a year for property taxes.

View attachment 358080

First off it's NOT discontinued on the Arrma website. And if it was does that make it more valuable or obsolete and difficult to get parts for? What did I miss?

If I do the math, $1250 is about full retail cost of everything. Used batteries are $0 so I'm thinking if they really wanted to get rid of it the price would be $600-700. Then again the average house in that neighborhood is $4M so they are used to paying way too much for things.
View attachment 358081
They probably are commuting into this neighborhood for the sale lol.

View attachment 358080

View attachment 358081
Dang, that seems like a lot of overpriced homes for sale?

Not the worses deal I've seen.. I never got the Senton 6s bug myself, seems too much power for such a small wheelbase to be useful to me. A beast in a straight line I'm sure but, eh. Different strokes of course. 🤷‍♂️
I just built a Senton 6s from someone's scrapped one. It is fun but the first thing I did was put bigger tires on it and stiffer springs. Now is good in reasonable length grass and a beast on the BMX track. The power doesn't really seem to be too much for the scale. It now works like a smaller Mohave. I don't think it will be my favorite truck.

A few have been on sale locally for $350 to $450... What turns me off about those is the older BLX electronics. Mine is nearly stock but has a newer Firma 150 / 2050kv combo.

Dang, that seems like a lot of overpriced homes for sale?
Not overpriced at all.

1350 SF in Los Altos, no garage and crappy yard. Basically a tear down.
1712034543379.png

Or Move in ready, 1400 SF in Topeka with a 3 car garage and 3975 Arrma Kraton 8S BLX EXB Brushless RTRs
1712034902186.png

Not overpriced at all.

1350 SF in Los Altos, no garage and crappy yard. Basically a tear down.
View attachment 358317

Or Move in ready, 1400 SF in Topeka with a 3 car garage and 3975 Arrma Kraton 8S BLX EXB Brushless RTRs
View attachment 358319
Kansas sounds pretty good to me! Los Altos, not so much, LOL. My garage is almost that many square feet..
Over here, you could have 8800 square feet on 300 acres for $2.7 million..

Screenshot_20240402-075125_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20240402-075049_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20240402-075105_Samsung Internet.jpg

I love that people think that somehow listing out all the expensive ways they've spent money on their car and funds they've dumped into it will somehow make me care enough to spend more than it's actually worth. Shouldn't we all know by now that "improvements" rarely actually get a return on investment?
Another example:
1000078451.png

10k for a clapped out beamer🤣🤣

Another example:
View attachment 360838
10k for a clapped out beamer🤣🤣

OMG what a train wreck.

First red flag. "Salvage title due to minor fender bender". What does that mean?

Mann oil filter, Castrol GTX, Synthetic, OEM <stuff> sensors? What - who cares?

Oh wait it's got a Moroso Coolant tank - aluminum. That OEM plastic bottle was hiding 20 hp.

I've seen things like this before. If you buy the car, it means you get to re-engineer all the stuff they messed up. Assuming they didn't already mess it up beyond repair.

Back