1/7 Traxxas slash???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've seen a few posts of people having their pins just fall out of their new Arrma vehicles but that was a few years ago.
My bro got one of the last O8S rollers before they discontinued. Just one rear dogbone on that. My Kaiju was 3 years ago. I got warranty replacements from RC. They did the same, so I put sleeves over the outdrives. Which is common on the Kaiju since they're prone to splitting cups too. Happens I know, just that most YT influencers never mention these things.

Huh, first I've heard of any of these issues. Hard to beleive none of the YT folks have had these issues. Unless they got hand picked samples. IDK, not saying you're/he's wrong, just surprised we haven't heard that yet.
Still awaiting @razorrc to tell us what the nasty sound from his Maxx Slash was from..

It was a minor thing, I'll explain more in the next video.

This truck needs about 5 minor fixes and about $30 worth of parts to get driving right IMO. And a halfway decent servo and tires. The ears on the servos tend to break eventually. I've had that on three of my Maxx/XRT's in the past.

This truck needs about 5 minor fixes and about $30 worth of parts to get driving right IMO. And a halfway decent servo and tires. The ears on the servos tend to break eventually. I've had that on three of my Maxx/XRT's in the past.
Ay, good to know! My guess is gear mesh on the noise. Motor moved?🤷‍♂️
Look forward to the follow up.

My bro got one of the last O8S rollers before they discontinued. Just one rear dogbone on that. My Kaiju was 3 years ago. I got warranty replacements from RC. They did the same, so I put sleeves over the outdrives. Which is common on the Kaiju since they're prone to splitting cups too. Happens I know, just that most YT influencers never mention these things.
I'm assuming they don't mention it because it has to be somewhat rare. I mean I've bought so many arrma rigs and have never had any weirdo stuff out of the box ever happen. Meanwhile I bought 1 rovan rig and had a bent front driveshaft right out of the box. Only bought 3 traxxas rigs but zero problems out of the box besides pinion/spur getting ate up fast af. I'm actually surprised I haven't had anything happen in 20+ rigs :eek:

Edit: Actually I did have 1 thing happen! my battery tray strap was installed by a monkey for one of my rigs. They put the screw through the strap so it was unusable. :ROFLMAO:

Stiffened up the chassis and now the car feels aligned.

IMG_1353.jpeg

Looks like it has potential in this track vid.

Yeah, not bad at all. Some Fortress 6s tires would really help it alot. I suppose TRX gave it belted street tires since that's what most wannabes like to do, speed run an off road rig on blacktop..🥴
Pressure washer? Wow. 🤯

Rough. People in the comments are so not feeling it either. Jaytee even in there saying it doesn't drive very well 😱

Very disappointing, the original 2wd slash is what got me back into this hobby.

Hoping this is just a bad batch. 👎

"driving right?" :ROFLMAO: Damn, never been so far off the mark. I still have some more ideas though.

But it's gonna take money
A whole lotta spending money
It's gonne take plenty of money
To do it right, child

So you are not satisfied with the new belted tires?
(Old Traxxas tires are mostly junk imo)

"driving right?" :ROFLMAO: Damn, never been so far off the mark. I still have some more ideas though.

To do it right, child
Good song!👍
What is the stock tire diameter? I really think 6s Fortress would be much better on most off road surfaces if the diameter is close enough. They are great tires IMO, one of my personal favs.
But then, the Fortress is probably lighter in weight than the belted stockers so, less air control.
Unfortunately air control and sct's don't usually go together..although the Mojo 4s seems pretty good there.

To do it right, child
well it is a traxxas what do you expect ;)

To do it right, child
I do trust your driver skill but to be honest this thing look horrible to drive, like a normal Slash the parachute effect make the car almost incontrolable in the air o_O

I do trust your driver skill but to be honest this thing look horrible to drive, like a normal Slash the parachute effect make the car almost incontrolable in the air o_O
It's a short course truck of course it is going to be uncontrollable in the air.

Not agree with you:
I do agree that the 4s Mojo defies what most sct's are typically as far as jumping goes. Maybe all the venting in the body is responsible? The 6s Mojo is just so long in wheelbase by comparison, with similar tire size and weight. I've surely seen folks backflip the 6s Mojo, but not in stock form. I wonder how much benefit there would be in venting the Maxx Slash by cutting out the windshield and adding some slots in the rear window?

Back