1/7 Traxxas slash???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking at the pictures it seems to be a low cg, long wheelbase Maxx chassis with the OG non-widemaxx arms. New bumpers and nerfbars, obviously.
One thing I am intrigued about is the fact that Traxxas seems to have implemented those shock lift retainers (or whatever you wanna call it) on the back shocks/arms. That used to only be available in the aftermarket, I think Vitavon were the first to release them for the Maxx. Vitavon Maxx Shock Lift

I like it...

Definitely cool. I wonder how someone squeaked that out of Traxxas? Former employee perhaps? I can't imagine the retail product being even $1k, so unless being the first to own one means ALOT to you, I'd wait for the retail version if one was actually interested. 🤷‍♂️

I don't know anything about it. 😅. I'll say this : it looks very different than an XRT chassis.
Oh yeah, definitely not an XRT. Looks more like a v2 Maxx chassis than XRT. But I do believe it's actually a legit new model we weren't supposed to know about.

That is interesting. Not sure why they used the Slash name at all on that one. Nothing on it is Slash except for the body style.
More like a MAXX UDR or MAXX SCT I'd say.
Because the Slash name is recognizable. Same reason this thing is a Mustang.

1708724127136.png

Oh yeah, definitely not an XRT. Looks more like a v2 Maxx chassis than XRT. But I do believe it's actually a legit new model we weren't supposed to know about.
Yeah that’s the Maxx platform.

View attachment 350407

Right? What an insult to the name Mustang.
And yes, Slash is the most popular rc model of all time so. No brainer there.

Definitely cool. I wonder how someone squeaked that out of Traxxas? Former employee perhaps? I can't imagine the retail product being even $1k, so unless being the first to own one means ALOT to you, I'd wait for the retail version if one was actually interested. 🤷‍♂️

Probably some unhappy warehouse employee or something like that, just like it happend to the SCX6 Trail Honcho.

View attachment 350407

You say that, but I would never buy a Slash again, but would consider a MAXX platform car.
I think many Traxxas customers are ready for something new.

Probably some unhappy warehouse employee or something like that, just like it happend to the SCX6 Trail Honcho.
I do wonder if the ebay seller will actually get to sell it? I mean, TRX obviously has a serious legal team in their corner..

I get this on that eBay link.

View attachment 350414

Maybe just me?

I just looked again..
Yep the same error page.

I did see the original listing and it showed a 'blurry' imagine of a boxed trapsXus product...
I guess it was an A.i. generated photo that some idiot tried to pawn off as real.. for $999

A quick scam sale ,I suppose.

Someone from TrapXus must have shot it down.

I get this on that eBay link.

View attachment 350414

Maybe just me?
Nope, Traxxas's lawyers probably got back from lunch or something... I don't know...what time is it in the US? :ROFLMAO:

I just looked again..
Yep the same error page.

I did see the original listing and it showed a 'blurry' imagine of a boxed trapsXus product...
I guess it was an A.i. generated photo that some idiot tried to pawn off as real.. for $999

A quick scam sale ,I suppose.

Someone from TrapXus must have shot it down.
I don't think so, there were many high resolution photos of the box and the car from all sides that didn't look shopped or generated. Pretty sure we will see a release very soon.

Back