11-11-19 sales

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jimbobjr

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Mojave EXB
  4. Outcast 6s
  5. Talion
  6. Typhon 6s
I noticed Banggood and Gearsbest along with a few other Chinese websites having huge sales coming up on 11-11. Turns out it’s the largest online/offline shopping day in Asia. It celebrates Singles day, which thanks to the Internet, I now know what it is...
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Singles'_Day
Anyway, if you’re planning on making up an order for Banggood or one of the other sites may want to wait a couple days.

Last edited:
They have some good deals currently, but on the 11th they have stuff discounted even more. Pretty cool, that's the first time I've been on that site.

Are the batteries & chargers they sell any good? I'm looking for a few 2S and a charger. I've already got my eye on a few from Amazon, just waiting for the black friday/cyber monday sales to see if they go down in price at all.
Actually, now that I look further in to the site, I see that same charger I was looking at on Amazon is half the price on banggood. Thanks for posting this up Jimbob

Last edited:
I run the gold Racing 2s 5200 80c from amazon good lipo

Are the batteries & chargers they sell any good?

I have a ISDT D2 and a E-Peak A1 from banggood, both work nicely. But you can also find bad charger there, mostly those at very low price.

When you start the hobby, the best charger for me is the SkyRc IMAX B6, the geniune, not the copy. I also own one, the AC version, and it works nicely since 5 years.

I have a ISDT D2 and a E-Peak A1 from banggood, both work nicely. But you can also find bad charger there, mostly those at very low price.

When you start the hobby, the best charger for me is the SkyRc IMAX B6, the geniune, not the copy. I also own one, the AC version, and it works nicely since 5 years.
I bought a knockoff B6AC as my first charger it worked okay besides being only 50w.

B6 copy can be hit and miss, i prefer advise to buy the geniune one. There is a IMAX B6 AC copy for 24$ on banggood now :LOL:
I don't have it anymore, I now have a Hitec X2 400 and a Thunder Dual Power AC680.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back