17mm adapters for the Senton?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4TFour RC

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 3s
Hey everyone, just had a few questions concerning moving from the 14mm wheel hubs to 17, or even 12mm. Has anyone had success with a specific brand or kit they prefer? if memory serves, traxxas ran 14mm on some of their models also so im guessing it isnt uncommon to convert. I'll post a pic of a product i had my eye on. Any info regarding good wheel/tire combos for packed dirt tracks is also welcome.
Thanks!

Attachments

• atf117xt02-1.jpg
    atf117xt02-1.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 86
Hey everyone, just had a few questions concerning moving from the 14mm wheel hubs to 17, or even 12mm. Has anyone had success with a specific brand or kit they prefer? if memory serves, traxxas ran 14mm on some of their models also so im guessing it isnt uncommon to convert. I'll post a pic of a product i had my eye on. Any info regarding good wheel/tire combos for packed dirt tracks is also welcome.
Thanks!

Those are the ones! ??

Adapters like you mentioned are good if you want to add some offset, the one in the picture adds 10mm, but note that they usually add some play in the wheel, due to the fact that they ride on the current axle.

If you don't want to add any offset, i'd go for the Arrma parts that are used in the 3s Typhon, the axles and hex/nuts

Traxxas part number 5353x works as well and adds 0 offset there is only a small amount of play that can be removed by threading nitro fuel line in side the hex and over the axle.?

Thanks!
Post a link to those

Traxxas part number 5353x works as well and adds 0 offset there is only a small amount of play that can be removed by threading nitro fuel line in side the hex and over the axle.?
I wonder if teflon tape or something can be used instead. Or maybe even regular tape. I like the idea of no offset, but not the idea of adding play.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back