2020/05/27 Bashing the Outcast with a max6/BLX2050 and my extended stampede with a 4074 2200kv motor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

olds97_lss

Bash Break Repeat!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton EXB
  2. Outcast 6s
Got out for a while to run yesterday. Ran the outcast and stampede at the skate park again. Grass is still stupid high and it was 90F outside with "soak your shirt" humidity. I replaced the busted fan in the max6 with a 30mm aluminum frame hobbystar fan. Seemed to work well. I also dropped to a 13T pinion. Highest temps I saw were 129 on both the motor and esc.

I did land near the end in a trench which caused my front cvd to pop out of the cup. Other than that, no damage on either truck. I ran the stampede a bit more as I ran a full pack at the skate park and another full pack at another location. I tried checking out another skate park 35 minutes North of my town only to find that it's blocked off with Covid signs and a barricade. There were 4-5 guys in there skating, so I wouldn't have run anyhow. Then I drove 30 minutes West of me to a smaller skate park I'd been too, but there were 10 kids in that one too. I guess with Covid, kids aren't in school during the weekdays.

Anyway, here's the footage:

But... But... You cant run that motor in that pede! :ROFLMAO:

Nice vids!
LOL!

I run an arrma blx2050kv in my ERBEv2. At least this one is sort of "traxxas". :)

Although, spinning the shaft in my hand, it doesn't seem to have nearly as much magnet resistance as the blx2050 I just put in my outcast... could be it got too hot at some point. I have an HPI flux 2200kv motor, this one: https://www.amainhobbies.com/hpi-flux-tork-2200kv-brushless-motor-hpi100685/p43521

Not the other one that looks like the blx2050kv.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back