Senton A QUESTION SENTON

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

willieswarthout

Reaction score
Hello I have a stock 4x4 Senton 3s brushless, I stripped the rear diff and when I got it replaced it was still making a noise of a stripped something any thoughts??

Hello welcome...

Any more details? Did you see the part when it was removed if you did it? What or where was the damage? You have the crown or ring gear, the internal spider gears, and shimming come into question on mesh and how well it meshed.

Any more details?

Welcome!

Hello welcome...

Any more details? Did you see the part when it was removed if you did it? What or where was the damage? You have the crown or ring gear, the internal spider gears, and shimming come into question on mesh and how well it meshed.

Any more details?

Welcome!

+1
Agree.

Also, you need to check the diff yoke and make sure it's not cracked.. Otherwise, replacing the Diff itself will just lead to more grinding.

Ex:
Diff Yoke in Red
1702957822956.png

Hello welcome...

Any more details?

Welcome!
Nothing is visibly broken. The first time it broke I took apart the rear differential, and the rear diff was stripped.
+1
Agree.

Also, you need to check the diff yoke and make sure it's not cracked.. Otherwise, replacing the Diff itself will just lead to more grinding.

Ex:
Diff Yoke in Red
View attachment 337753
What should I look for about the yoke?

Nothing is visibly broken. The first time it broke I took apart the rear differential, and the rear diff was stripped.

What should I look for about the yoke?
Since you have an issue with it. You will need to break it down. Do so and post some pics.

Hello I have a stock 4x4 Senton 3s brushless, I stripped the rear diff and when I got it replaced it was still making a noise of a stripped something any thoughts??
If it was replaced with a metal crown gear it will sound louder than it did with the plastic one.

Did you do this yourself?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back