Typhon A waste of money

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Get a brushed 1/10 Ecx Ruckus 2wd or Torment 2wd. If you can break those in stock form then cudos to you.

Reminds me a lot of the thread a guy started when I first joined here, he crashed his Arrma Fury BLX right into a curb at full throttle and it broke so he said it must be as cheap as Chinese rc car. Let me see if I can find it.

Get a brushed 1/10 Ecx Ruckus 2wd or Torment 2wd. If you can break those in stock form then cudos to you.

My younger nephew has a Traxxass version of a little truck like that. He pretty much is always the last guy still running after the rest of us break and are packing up.

And it's not like he doesn't jump it... he will hit whatever ramp or skatepark you put him at- he naturally is going much slower & lower... but still has no fear.

I'm amazed at his little truck chugging along... in great contrast to his older brothers 3S lipo Traxxass that just keeps breaking despite upgraded parts.

But who am I to talk- I keep upgrading my Notorious and something else grenades. Maybe I just need to go to 4S and stop doing 6S 6 punch 14 tooth full throttle wheelies for hundreds of feet at a time. :)

Maybe I just need to go to 4S and stop doing 6S 6 punch 14 tooth full throttle wheelies for hundreds of feet at a time. :)
What fun would that be though? LOL It's no fun if you aren't living on the edge of disaster.

My younger nephew has a Traxxass version of a little truck like that. He pretty much is always the last guy still running after the rest of us break and are packing up.

And it's not like he doesn't jump it... he will hit whatever ramp or skatepark you put him at- he naturally is going much slower & lower... but still has no fear.

I'm amazed at his little truck chugging along... in great contrast to his older brothers 3S lipo Traxxass that just keeps breaking despite upgraded parts.

But who am I to talk- I keep upgrading my Notorious and something else grenades. Maybe I just need to go to 4S and stop doing 6S 6 punch 14 tooth full throttle wheelies for hundreds of feet at a time. :)
Slow brushed short course trucks are really hard to break.

I have yet to run a full battery pack through my car. It's not just the money- it is time apart instead of playing.
You must be doing something extreme to not get through one pack, wow! I thought I was sending it with my cars and they make it through packs all the time.

Back