Senton Added another Arrma to the fleet.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pics! On mine I replaced all the bearings and did 10k in the diffs. The stock shocks are not terrible in my experience so I've stuck with them. It's been solid.
That's quite the lineup.

Grabbed a Arrma Sento 3s to add to the Kraton, Typhon and Tallion.. What upgrades needs to be done Thanks

Hi MJ,
A custom tower brace could be a good thing for Mega/3s chassis. I did it for my 10 y/o son Mega's.
I drilled at the right place and cut a 5/8 aluminim channel from the Depot. Before that, I replace Arrma stock chassis screw by metric 4x2" long screw;

The other upgrades could be the 57T steel spur and at least a 15kg servo.
Congrats for the 3s. I "raced" against one 3s last w.-e at local track and he was pretty fast.
PL

Awesome .. did you keep the stock springs on them and what kind of ball or what did you use at the top of the shock to make it fit and take the slop out of where it’s mounted
I kept the stock springs but some find them stiff. V2 Typhon springs are softer, but hard to find. I used nitro fuel tubing to remove the slop.

Sounds great can you guys post a pick of the top or the shock so I can get a visual..

Thanks

Tires and prolines are on any suggestions on how to raise the body without cutting it.

Attachments

• 998F7B06-B28B-4B1D-B86E-E684F31A9609.jpeg
    998F7B06-B28B-4B1D-B86E-E684F31A9609.jpeg
    354.7 KB · Views: 63
  • C3CC81A2-5EF1-40FA-B88E-38A5DFD82C8A.jpeg
    C3CC81A2-5EF1-40FA-B88E-38A5DFD82C8A.jpeg
    298 KB · Views: 56
I am running the 15t pinion. The stock motor really needs a hole for 17t . 20t is too much for Granite tires and stock motor.

Edit:I hate posting from my phone

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back