Kraton What happened to the Arrma line up?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would drill a hole through both braces in the middle somewhere and back nut one bolt through both of them. Best clamping them tight to each other at center somewhere. Making both act as one single piece.
I feel the zip ties would not hold up.
It doesn't look like Overkill at all to me.
Great idea. (y)

I would drill a hole through both braces in the middle somewhere and back nut one bolt through both of them. Best clamping them tight to each other at center somewhere. Making both act as one single piece.
I feel the zip ties would not hold up.
It doesn't look like Overkill at all to me.
Great idea. (y)
I will do that! thanks for the tip. :cool: (y)

I actually have never bent a t2t brace on an arrma 6s rig before. Except when I crashed my limitless of course I've busted numerous 8s braces though! :ROFLMAO:

I recently implemented this idea on my mcd rr5. I was bending the center stiffener brace and thought maybe doubling up would stop it from bending so easily. Almost seem like a sacrificial part though as it was the only thing that bent and it's a 27$ part which might sound like a lot but for an MCD that's one of the cheapest metal parts on the rig :eek:

View attachment 318863

Haven't tested it yet but hopefully it goes well.
Looks like there's a couple unused holes in it already? I'm with @SrC , I'd use whatever size screw those holes are, with nylock nut, maybe a washer or two on each screw. I wouldn't unnecessarily drill anymore holes though. That would compromise strength to some degree..

M4 bolt with washers at both ends, back nutted for sure. :cool:
My guess is M4 too. Hard to say from the pics since this is a true 1/5 scale. Could be as large as 5mm, IDK. Whatever fits in those two existing holes through the braces would be my choice, along with flat washers against the braces on top and bottom.

I was referring to stock Tekno ET48 @$102 from Amain. I speculate the M2C racing chassis should be about equivalent to stock Tekno? I think M2C is just covering their arse by saying not to bash. Bashing rc's comes in many forms.."light" bashing would likely be fine, Stock Tekno has done me well.
Oh yeah I thought you meant the M2C chassis that's the same price as the stock Tekno one. I might give the M2C one a try anyway. But that's going to have to wait until after I get my teef fixed.

I thought that new 160 amp ESC had an 8.4 volt BEC setting also. Both the V1 and V2 160 ampers. But now BEC is a sustained 8 amp'er. V1 ESC was only 5 amps. V2 8 's get the better servo and new Motor now. (y)
And honestly the current 8s's only increased by $30.00. (to $1k now) A bit more bang the buck.(y) Being EXB RTR's with a few more EXB option parts already preinstalled.
Just my wallet still says no way....:rolleyes:
Sorry for digging this up but I can't even find a matching programming chart for the SPMXSE2160 that comes in the v5 notorious that actually matches what I am getting on my programming card. In fact even when i do the standard button programming method, the amount of options are not matching the included instruction manual either.

Back