Senton Am I wrong to not want to drive this?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The_Otherside

Huh?
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Military Veteran
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Mojave EXB
I mean, I'm sure it's not the cleanest... but I feel it's probably top 5.

That and I'm bored.

20211026_125300-01.jpeg

20211026_125504-01.jpeg

It will always look sweet on the shelf unused.
Bashing it is the best part though.:LOL:
Just buy a second SCT body for bashing it. Maybe even something different.

Looks pretty clean to me👌.
I’m almost in the same boat as you, working on my DR8. Cleaned every single part, new body panels, some aluminium upgrades, even painted the driver and passenger helmets🙄. It’s almost done and looks so clean I’m scared of the first scratch😱. But then again… that’s why we like this hobby🤙.
Bash it man!

Leave this on the shelf.
Buy a Mojave.:ROFLMAO:
And bash the crap out it.
New is only new, once. I like the character of a well used rig. I got over that many years ago.
Only you can decide.:LOL:

Yeah it has become a vintage piece at this point. IMHO.
Why Arrma did away with it IDK.
It is so popular still.
The 3s version Senton is no replacement for the 6s version.:(
But appears that the 3s version came just as the 6s version was discontinued. So apparently the Senton SCT body look was still too popular for Arrma/HH to abandon completely??:unsure: Just that 3s and 6s platforms are leap years apart/dissimilar.

Last edited:
I have my share of static display models to look at.:LOL:
I have RC cars to drive.

I always get that feeling after buying a new R/C or tearing down and thoroughly cleaning one I already own. It lasts about a day and then I prefer seeing it dirty.
Yeah take all your pictures while it is pristine.
Will never be new again.:ROFLMAO:

I might be in that top 5 w you !!! LOL When I bought mine brand new , it sat in the box for 3 months before I opened it !!! During which it was discontinued , and why I took off the tires and made it a road only Senton 6s . I think it maybe was driven 5 times ??

I'd say yes and no. Yes as I wouldn't want to break it or anything, and no as it's not mint still in the box untouched so would definitely have to give it a lighter bash myself atleast once as it's not going to effect any value👍🏼

I'd say yes and no. Yes as I wouldn't want to break it or anything, and no as it's not mint still in the box untouched so would definitely have to give it a lighter bash myself atleast once as it's not going to effect any value👍🏼
Good point. Box is solid, but there's no manual or anything :(

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back