Amain $2.99 shipping gone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Infraction
  3. Limitless
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Mojave
  6. Outcast 8s
  7. Typhon 6s
Ordered a bunch of parts this weekend and then had to order a few more last night. When I went to order last night the $2.99 shipping was no longer there and the tp of the website now just says free shipping over $99. Can anyone confirm this is gone? Major blow if so :(

That's not what I'm seeing? Maybe it's relative to size/weight? I know tires/wheels never qualified for the $2.99 flat rate..
https://www.amainhobbies.com/tekno-rc-front-suspension-arms-2-tkr5436/p274845

Screenshot_20230823-095705_Samsung Internet.jpg

Yep, I just ordered my 3rd set of arms for my Tekno MT410, why I was surprised since I was just looking the other day at Amain.. Weird that I'm on my third set with that but yet to break a lower arm on my Arrma's? Hope I didn't just jinx myself?🤣🤣

Yeah the $2.99 shipping is dependent on the weight/size of the item. Small parts will net you the lower rate, anything medium or larger will be standard shipping.

Ordered a bunch of parts this weekend and then had to order a few more last night. When I went to order last night the $2.99 shipping was no longer there and the tp of the website now just says free shipping over $99. Can anyone confirm this is gone? Major blow if so :(

Looks like the 2.99 is for small shipments, see below:​

Shipping Options & Delivery Options​

Super Saver Shipping​

Let’s face it, no one really likes to pay for shipping. You’re already purchasing an incredibly cool new hobby item and adding shipping on top of that is just a downer.

It’s because of that bothersome shipping fee that we decided to change how we do shipping.

Enter in our “Super Saver Shipping.” In short, when you shop with us, you’ll almost never* have to pay full price on shipping.

With our Super Saver Shipping, AMain Hobbies pays a portion, if not all, of the shipping cost. Letting you leave that bothersome shipping fee for when you shop somewhere else!

Orders using our “Super Saver Shipping” method may take up to 10 business days for delivery as we use the most cost-effective shipping option.

*Super Saver Shipping does not apply to clearance items.

Free Shipping Over $99​

We are happy to announce that we offer free shipping on most orders over $99 within the 48 contiguous United States (excluding taxes, fees, & gift certificates)*.

Orders using our Free Shipping method may take up to 10 business days for delivery as we use the most cost effective shipping option.

Offer applies to eligible orders shipped within the contiguous 48 United States. Orders shipped to P.O. Boxes, Military APO/FPO address, Alaska, and Hawaii are often eligible to receive free shipping but not guaranteed.

*Some restrictions apply: Orders ineligible for this option include, but may not be limited to oversized, hazardous materials (such as fuel), and items on clearance.

$2.99 Flat Rate Shipping​

$2.99 Flat Rate Shipping applies to merchandise sitewide with smaller and lighter shipping requirements. All eligible items including parts, tires, accessories, nutritional items and more, will be marked with the text “$2.99 Flat Rate shipping.”

There are no minimum order values to meet, so you can order as often as you want, as many items as you want, for only $2.99 shipping.

Offer applies to all eligible orders shipped within the contiguous 48 states where multiple carries are available. Orders shipped to P.O. boxes and military APO/FPO addresses are eligible to receive “Discount Super Saver Shipping”.

$3.99 Rush Processing​

Need to rush your order? You will see the “Rush Processing” option under the Shipping Option section during checkout. This option allows you to pay a nominal handling fee to give your order a boost in priority handling so that your order is printed, pulled, and shipped faster than other orders.

This option is FREE to our VIP Platinum Members.

Need to receive your order by a certain date and unsure which shipping option to choose? Please contact us and we will be happy to help you decide!

Express Delivery Shipping​

Need our fastest delivery service? We’ve got you covered! Your estimated delivery date will be listed for each shipping method during checkout.

To see your express delivery shipping options, please check the box labeled “Show all Shipping Option

Looks like the 2.99 is for small shipments, see below:​

Shipping Options & Delivery Options​

Super Saver Shipping​

Let’s face it, no one really likes to pay for shipping. You’re already purchasing an incredibly cool new hobby item and adding shipping on top of that is just a downer.

It’s because of that bothersome shipping fee that we decided to change how we do shipping.

Enter in our “Super Saver Shipping.” In short, when you shop with us, you’ll almost never* have to pay full price on shipping.

With our Super Saver Shipping, AMain Hobbies pays a portion, if not all, of the shipping cost. Letting you leave that bothersome shipping fee for when you shop somewhere else!

Orders using our “Super Saver Shipping” method may take up to 10 business days for delivery as we use the most cost-effective shipping option.

*Super Saver Shipping does not apply to clearance items.

Free Shipping Over $99​

We are happy to announce that we offer free shipping on most orders over $99 within the 48 contiguous United States (excluding taxes, fees, & gift certificates)*.

Orders using our Free Shipping method may take up to 10 business days for delivery as we use the most cost effective shipping option.

Offer applies to eligible orders shipped within the contiguous 48 United States. Orders shipped to P.O. Boxes, Military APO/FPO address, Alaska, and Hawaii are often eligible to receive free shipping but not guaranteed.

*Some restrictions apply: Orders ineligible for this option include, but may not be limited to oversized, hazardous materials (such as fuel), and items on clearance.

$2.99 Flat Rate Shipping​

$2.99 Flat Rate Shipping applies to merchandise sitewide with smaller and lighter shipping requirements. All eligible items including parts, tires, accessories, nutritional items and more, will be marked with the text “$2.99 Flat Rate shipping.”

There are no minimum order values to meet, so you can order as often as you want, as many items as you want, for only $2.99 shipping.

Offer applies to all eligible orders shipped within the contiguous 48 states where multiple carries are available. Orders shipped to P.O. boxes and military APO/FPO addresses are eligible to receive “Discount Super Saver Shipping”.

$3.99 Rush Processing​

Need to rush your order? You will see the “Rush Processing” option under the Shipping Option section during checkout. This option allows you to pay a nominal handling fee to give your order a boost in priority handling so that your order is printed, pulled, and shipped faster than other orders.

This option is FREE to our VIP Platinum Members.

Need to receive your order by a certain date and unsure which shipping option to choose? Please contact us and we will be happy to help you decide!

Express Delivery Shipping​

Need our fastest delivery service? We’ve got you covered! Your estimated delivery date will be listed for each shipping method during checkout.

To see your express delivery shipping options, please check the box labeled “Show all Shipping Option
Huh, there it is, right in front of us,LOL. Just click the question mark eh?😉🤣🤣

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back