Another Boeing airplane Malfunction // Door Plug flew off during flight

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In the meantime, I'd proactively seek out other Brands of planes to fly >> Airbus
Bad news is airlines can't just swap to buying Airbus instead of Boeing as Airbus has a backlog of over 8,000 orders. So far they have delivered 79 new planes in 2024, gonna be a while before airlines can get Airbus products if they don't already have an order that has been in que for years.

One would think...
BUT that's going to take a complete Axing of the C-suite from Boeing , straight from the Very Top executives before any real "improvement(s)" can occur....
Boeing CEO just stepped down and gets a $42 million golden parachute for his efforts.

Boeing CEO just stepped down and gets a $42 million golden parachute for his efforts.

He got off real easy.
Should have been Fired!
Obviously those supervisors and middle managers acted the way they did and gave subpar oversight during assembly of planes Because it was allowed by the top execs.

The families that lost loved ones (including the pilots and crews) should go after some of that parachute money..

Since the two 737 Max 8 's nose dive crashes happened on his watch.

Last edited:
My gf is flying to Minnesota in a few weeks. It's a Boeing!!! Should we be worried?
Not if she signed all the life insurance polices. 😁

Kidding aside, she's fine. The news takes whatever grabs your attention and plays it endlessly. Then edit it to look so much worse that it actually is, they will go so far as to take thing completely out of context and present it as facts, i.e. lie about it.

I lived through the '89 earthquake. This was a about a 1 mile section of road way in Oakland and I lived about 5 miles north of this. On the other side of the country they made it sound like California finally fell into the ocean. The reality is there was no traffic for 6 months and life was great!

1711753084199.jpeg

Was the parachute assembled by Boeing?

Not if she signed all the life insurance polices. 😁

Kidding aside, she's fine. The news takes whatever grabs your attention and plays it endlessly. Then edit it to look so much worse that it actually is, they will go so far as to take thing completely out of context and present it as facts, i.e. lie about it.

I lived through the '89 earthquake. This was a about a 1 mile section of road way in Oakland and I lived about 5 miles north of this. On the other side of the country they made it sound like California finally fell into the ocean. The reality is there was no traffic for 6 months and life was great!

View attachment 357677

I wouldn't want to have been trapped between those overpass spans ,during or after that earthquake.. I'm a bit claustrophobic .

Was the parachute assembled by Boeing?

That should be a requirement!

Assembled and Packed by the Same under pressure workers on the assembly lines as before!!
With the same missing bolts or miss punched "door plug" holes! 🤫

I wouldn't want to have been trapped between those overpass spans ,during or after that earthquake.. I'm a bit claustrophobic .

The whole event was something that is ingrained into my memory. From my house you could see fire in the Marina district and the collapsed bridge. The section of 80 near my house was normally packed but for about 6 months it was empty.

BTW this is Mandela Parkway today. Personally I think the Cypress structure looked better.
1711838847047.png

A Southwest Boeing 737 lost engine cover during takeoff, FAA is investigating​

https://www.cnbc.com/2024/04/07/boeing-engine-part-fell-off-during-southwest-flight-takeoff-faa.html#:~:text=A Southwest Airlines flight returned to Denver International,arrive at their Houston destination three hours late.

Starting to wonder if they confused about Righty Tighty, Lefty Loosey. Hope this helps.
The video is not always true. I have a large bolt and nut on the primary clutch shaft on my atv that is lefty tightly, righty loosey. Could that be because its a Chinese made bike and China is on the other side of the world? Also, my toilets flush in a counterclockwise direction. Is this consistent throughout the world? These are wonders that often prevent me from a goods night sleep.

The video is not always true. I have a large bolt and nut on the primary clutch shaft on my atv that is lefty tightly, righty loosey. Could that be because its a Chinese made bike and China is on the other side of the world? Also, my toilets flush in a counterclockwise direction. Is this consistent throughout the world? These are wonders that often prevent me from a goods night sleep.

See there is the controversy and why Boeing is so confused. Now I'm confused.

Must be a metric toilet?

This is Southwest too. They are normally very good at maintenance. They have to be with all the flights in the air at any given time.

SWA is our go to airline, they are pretty good for on-time performance. It's not luxurious but I know what I'm getting and if "that" seat looks jinky I can choose another one. But now I'm rethinking it. We got caught in the Great SWA computer meltdown last year, now this.

Another whistleblower reveals 737 Dreamliner construction shortcuts...

At Daytona Beach airport now. Gf flying to Minnesota to visit son. She made me a ton of food so I won't starve for next week. Guess it's just back to me and the dogs. I'll miss her!:cry:.....oh and it's a Boeing!:(

Last edited:
Back