Another K-BASH build idea.need some opinions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K-BASH

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Mojave
  3. Notorious
  4. Senton 6s
  5. Senton 3s
  6. Typhon 6s
I was at a parade last year an there was a guy laying in bucket of bobcat (skid-steer) with a remote drive it..okay cool.so heres my idea...
I want to build a big enough rc to pull me behind 200lbs in say a red wagon size..mostly kids a all the $hit I seam to have to haul,carry all the time.ive got 2 young sons to also pull.so if I get 500ishkv motor gear it low as possible.11/52 think a 1/8 4.3 drivetrain could handle mostly pulling 40-50lbs around 5-10mph.ive got a huge mojave I'd like to use🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️gearing li(e this on 8s would be a top speed of 13mph..father in law builds custom red Ryder wagons,wanna pull them with truck.or do you all think 1/5???????

20211113_140115.jpg

Screenshot_20211202-160527.jpg

20191026_123421.jpg

20191026_123408.jpg

20191026_123432.jpg

If the father-in-law builds custom wagons, 1 800KV mill per wheel (direct drive) should be about enough. (y);)
He builds the wagons,I build the rcs.he wouldnt let me F with his wagons.but he would let me pull it long as it wasn't going 80mph outa control like the rest of my rcs.13mph top speed on 8s...anyone tryed it????
He builds the wagons,I build the rcs.he wouldnt let me F with his wagons.but he would let me pull it long as it wasn't going 80mph outa control like the rest of my rcs.13mph top speed on 8s...anyone tryed it????

Electric bike/scooter kits. Getting popular shouldnt be hard to find a kit. 🤷‍♂️
Electric bike/scooter kits. Getting popular shouldnt be hard to find a kit. 🤷‍♂️
All you would need to do is remotely control the esc...which I'm sure wouldnt be that hard to do.

No I'm wanting to build a puller,gear it low as possible an pull some stuff,see what the weak links would be...who has a 8s mojave with a top speed of 13 that will pull a house down or break trying.if I can lay in wagon an pull myself around,awesome,,mostly aiming at build something to match wagon an pull kids around safely

If this can be done, I'm sure you can build your project.

Kids flying everywhere! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Seriously tho that is proof that it can be done.(y)
Ive seen videos of builds that pull some crazy weight. don't remember anything about the builds but I know people have done it.
Good luck with it and do a build thread as it would be awesome to see what you come up with! :)(y)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back