Finally, some snow!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan B.

Area man
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Granite
  3. Limitless
  4. Mojave EXB
  5. Notorious
  6. Outcast 6s
  7. Typhon 6s
Southern Vermont is finally blessed with a beautiful covering of the stuff that made New England famous. How’d you make out in the great state of Maine, @blaster27 ? We only ended up with 5 or 6 inches, but I ain’t complaining.
IMG_6350.jpeg

IMG_6347.jpeg

I deliberately left my Christmas tree lights on the house in anticipation of the snowfall. I wish I could have taken these pics at Christmas! I really, really love Vermont.

Southern Vermont is finally blessed with a beautiful covering of the stuff that made New England famous. How’d you make out in the great state of Maine, @blaster27 ? We only ended up with 5 or 6 inches, but I ain’t complaining.
View attachment 341422
View attachment 341426
I deliberately left my Christmas tree lights on the house in anticipation of the snowfall. I wish I could have taken these pics at Christmas! I really, really love Vermont.
Ended up about the same here in CT as well.. always loves this time of year.. but the crazy part is 15 years ago we would already be out on the lake snowmobiling on Thanksgiving.. I really miss those day's, was the end of the whole white Christmas thing.. 😔

Ended up about the same here in CT as well.. always loves this time of year.. but the crazy part is 15 years ago we would already be out on the lake snowmobiling on Thanksgiving.. I really miss those day's, was the end of the whole white Christmas thing.. 😔
Dude, the Connecticut River doesn’t even have the slightest skim of ice on it yet. Ain’t gonna be no sleds doing speed runs anytime soon for sure! 😂 We have a big local setback off the river near here, and it’s normally pretty packed with fishing shanties by now. Still thawed. WTF. Let’s get back to some traditional New England winters, please?

Dude, the Connecticut River doesn’t even have the slightest skim of ice on it yet. Ain’t gonna be no sleds doing speed runs anytime soon for sure! 😂 We have a big local setback off the river near here, and it’s normally pretty packed with fishing shanties by now. Still thawed. WTF. Let’s get back to some traditional New England winters, please?

You'll get your winter, just next month.

Seasons are shifted forward in the year a ways. Totally wierd. Used to be cold in October and now I'm past December and seriously had the mower out the other day...... had random patches of grass grown up looking like crap so I made a speed pass... 😬 🤣

You'll get your winter, just next month.

Seasons are shifted forward in the year a ways. Totally wierd. Used to be cold in October and now I'm past December and seriously had the mower out the other day...... had random patches of grass grown up looking like crap so I made a speed pass... 😬 🤣
That’s true. We used to start getting “serious winter” by mid-December with the two harshest winter months in January and February. Now we don’t seem to really get into it by mid to late January.

Have about 5-6 inches where I am in Rhode Island. Getting to old for this. So it’s going to be 55 degrees on Wednesday. 2.5 inches of rain predicted. The Pawtucket River is probably at or near flood stage. About 200 yards from my house. Should see it flooding again here this week. Luckily I’m higher up from the river and won’t see the flooding. But others may not be so lucky.

View attachment 341422
View attachment 341426
You sure are blessed with a beautiful home. God bless👌🏻

Supposed to get a dusting on Thursday night I think. In Seattle WA. I grew up (still growing up actually... Lol) in Calgary Canada, where we could get up to a foot each winter... I miss the winter sports opportunities like nothin else but yeah, I sure did hate shovelling it😂
Last winter up here, moving south in the spring, can’t wait. Over sixty years of this crap, I’m done.
No offense to those who like it.
That's exactly what my dad says🤣 I didnt have any responsibilities when it snowed that much, so I didn't care... I can see where he's coming from tho.

You sure are blessed with a beautiful home. God bless👌🏻
Thank you, sir. My wife’s granddad built it in ’62. Family home from the jump, very cool. We’ve done a lot since we bought it over 30 years ago. All the post and beam on the property was all me, not that you can see it in those pics. It’s cool to love where you are. I jumped from planet to planet, usually every two to four years from the time I was born until we bought this joint. Living in one cool spot and making it your home was a very new concept for me when we got here, and I ain’t loving it any less now.

View attachment 341422
View attachment 341426
Beautiful, we’re supposed to get 4-8” Tuesday. 🤞

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back