Finally, some snow!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ice Fishing is a big thing I hear. Cut a circle in the ice and throw the line in. Basically???

You need to get to the ice without walking. Have an auger, usually gas powered. Have shiners, bait. Set your traps. All the while your ice shanty is getting warm and toasty. 12pk per person. Venison, and a deck of cards. :ROFLMAO: . Some people use the jigging method. We prefer to use the Budweiser method.😁

I love the snow. It's quiet, calm and beautiful. Siting in the window and watching fall is my happy place. Also for you non-snow belt people, it does smell. There is a certain crispness to the air that you have to experience. No candle nor cologne can do it justice.

Even though it is so beautiful and serene it needs to be respected. Those tiny snowflakes that weigh just a few micrograms add up quickly and they can create total chaos.

Each snow flake is a work of art and beauty.No two flakes are the same. They are really pretty cool. Pun intended. With that said, they can gain up on you. That's when it gets ugly. Mike from Maine. :cool: Oh by the way. We have 2 snow blowers, 1 plow, a snow roof rake, and 6 or so shovels.:cool:. Not to mention a stand by generator. I just love it.:ROFLMAO:. Im 60 yrs old and retired. I would not change a thing. I love the 4 seasons here.👍.

Each snow flake is a work of art and beauty.No two flakes are the same. They are really pretty cool. Pun intended. With that said, they can gain up on you. That's when it gets ugly. Mike from Maine. :cool: Oh by the way. We have 2 snow blowers, 1 plow, a snow roof rake, and 6 or so shovels.:cool:. Not to mention a stand by generator. I just love it.:ROFLMAO:. Im 60 yrs old and retired. I would not change a thing. I love the 4 seasons here.👍.

We have the four seasons too, but it's not the same.
1705167292863.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back