Finally, some snow!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beautiful, weā€™re supposed to get 4-8ā€ Tuesday. šŸ¤ž
Dude, I thought you lived in Georgia. I read your handle (@Garcbomber ) to say ā€œGeorgia RC Bomber.ā€ Or maybe you live in the Great White North and migrate south occasionally to bomb RCā€™s? Where you at, man?
That's absolutely beautiful man! I jump for joy when the temps gets down to 40 degrees here on Florida šŸ˜ž
Well, Iā€™ll tell you whatā€¦ Iā€™d be happy to have you join me in Vermont in February. We can drink vodka from juice glasses in the frozen arctic tundra like two crazy Russian prison guards on some god forsaken gulag archipelago discussing the combined works of Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn and Kafka. And then I can follow you to Florida and wade out to my neck in 80Ā° water sipping those delicious fruity drinks with pineapples and shā€™t and talk about Hemingway and Jimmy Buffett.
Itā€™s a win/win. Weā€™ll probably have to alternate regularly.
Had about 4 inches here .
Thats what she said.

That scene is beautiful! Glad you kept the lights up.

We got about 2.5" with some ice here in my part of MD. Had some fun snow ball fightin' with the kids and building a 'lil snow man. My daughter did the snow dog. šŸ˜
20240107_222318.jpg
20240107_222236.jpg
VideoCapture_20240107-222650.jpg

The weather man said we got 16 inches.
Nice! Itā€™s a lot of work in the few hours after itā€™s done, but we need that snow-pack on the ground. I wish we would have gotten at least a foot.

About 6 inches here, feel cheated. Weatherman said 8-12.. oh well. At least we got some frost in the ground last week, maybe it'll last awhile. Lakes still not froze though, never did at all last year.
@Dan B. You ever go to Lake George (NY) winter carnival? Thought since ur in southern VT you might have? Have been a few times myself several years back.

Last edited:
Well, Iā€™ll tell you whatā€¦ Iā€™d be happy to have you join me in Vermont in February. We can drink vodka from juice glasses in the frozen arctic tundra like two crazy Russian prison guards on some god forsaken gulag archipelago discussing the combined works of Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn and Kafka. And then I can follow you to Florida and wade out to my neck in 80Ā° water sipping those delicious fruity drinks with pineapples and shā€™t and talk about Hemingway and Jimmy Buffett.
Itā€™s a win/win. Weā€™ll probably have to alternate regularly.
You sir, are a lean, mean, partying machine! My typa fun :ROFLMAO:šŸ»

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back