Typhon Any of you have that poor RC you beat the crap out of, toss to the side dirty, and it never quits on you? For me, it’s the Typhon 6S.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like others in this thread.

Trx4 - it never dies. My old one has been through things. It takes it like a champ. Just make sure everything is waterproof and sealed with silicone and you're good to do whatever you want with it.

I've also had great luck with my Traxxas Maxx - finally broke due to user error on my part. Otherwise, solid truck.

Probably my favorite was my kraton 6s exb. Run it fast, jump it, do whatever you want and it was relatively trouble free. Shim the diffs and you're good to go.

Probably my favorite was my kraton 6s exb. Run it fast, jump it, do whatever you want and it was relatively trouble free. Shim the diffs and you're good to go.
The thing I always broke on my FT and others are the diff cases. Especially huge long jumps that landed wrong. That’s the issue I’m hoping the new EXB Kraton addresses. So far, it’s been tough. So far have only managed to destroy the wing mount and bent a front axle.

Man, poor Typhon was beyond filthy. That dog fur really wraps around those axles. Despite its appearance, and leaving it sit for a couple days in the snow and rain, there’s not a single seized bearing! I do need to give it TLC more often.

IMG_8895.jpeg

IMG_8767.jpeg

IMG_8769.jpeg

IMG_8898.jpeg

IMG_8900.jpeg

IMG_8901.jpeg

Ugh I don't even want to know what kind of road kill that was. 🤢🤮
I’m in Colorado, I’m sure it was deer fur or elk fur as well as dog fur. I’m sure I hit a carcass a few times.

what was the rope for?

What was the rope for?
And you seriously need some tires
I have 5 sets of tires just for the Typhon, but these still have many bashing runs left on them. These have held up on 6S very well. Some sets are 4S tires specifically for the track.

The rope is how I store them. See pic:

IMG_8916.jpeg

For his daily calisthenics
Jumping jax and
Using his rig as dumbbells
Indeed! Especially with the XRT!

I have 5 sets of tires just for the Typhon, but these still have many bashing runs left on them. These have held up on 6S very well. Some sets are 4S tires specifically for the track.

The rope is how I store them. See pic:

View attachment 340824

Indeed! Especially with the XRT!

New Industry opportunity...

Arrma Branded "workout equipments" that you can-
Shred & Bash & Get Jacked™

Wolverine Holding Arrmas Jacked.jpg

The thing I always broke on my FT and others are the diff cases. Especially huge long jumps that landed wrong. That’s the issue I’m hoping the new EXB Kraton addresses. So far, it’s been tough. So far have only managed to destroy the wing mount and bent a front axle.
Only a wing mount and front axle?
Yes sir, I say you did very well.
Even a skilled driver can't avoid that. I don't care who you are.(y) (y)

Only a wing mount and front axle?
Yes sir, I say you did very well.
Even a skilled driver can't avoid that. I don't care who you are.(y) (y)
I was reviewing the video, both a fault of mine of course! Landed several jumps on the rear wing, as for the bent axle (easy fix), I ran into a FT, and Outcast 6S, and Corally XP ran into me, so I’m sure one of those caused the bend 😂. The ESC and receiver stopped working, but that was a simple fix (receiver tape came off and the bind button was pressed on what I assume was a bad roof landing).

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back