Anyone else a Golden State Warriors fan? 🏀

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djrahbee

Send-Flip-Break-Fix-Repeat 🤙🏼
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton 8S
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Kraton EXB
  5. Mojave
  6. Outcast 4s
  7. Outcast 8s
  8. Outcast EXB
  9. Infraction 4x4
I can't be the only warriors fan on this forum with all the Cali folks here..? Kinda wished there was a thread for me to scream at yesterday....LETS FKN GOOOOOOOO! Steph Curry=Best Shooter & Best Point Guard in the history of the game. Today there was lot of talk about Steph passing Magic as best PG of all time. He's already considered better than Lebron. Round 2 starts tomorrow night. Dubs vs Lakers LFG!
Nba Playoffs Sport GIF by NBA

I can't be the only warriors fan on this forum with all the Cali folks here..? Kinda wished there was a thread for me to scream at yesterday....LETS FKN GOOOOOOOO! Steph Curry=Best Shooter & Best Point Guard in the history of the game. Today there was lot of talk about Steph passing Magic as best PG of all time. He's already considered better than Lebron. Round 2 starts tomorrow night. Dubs vs Lakers LFG!
Nba Playoffs Sport GIF by NBA
unimpressed morgan freeman GIF

I mean, you are in VA....likin' a West Coast team
I've been a Curry fan since he was in college. Was a fan of his dad too..who played for VA Tech. I was born in Wilmington NC and grew up during the Jordan era.
Chicago Bulls Basketball GIF

HELL NO.

A minimum 50% of warriors "fans" don't know sh*t about basketball it's so pathetic. Bunch of silicon valley type rich posers. Bet you money they never watched a single game before 2015. Bandwagon lames. Watch the crowd at a warriors game, front row seats and they all got their heads in their phones not even watching the game, sweater vests, slacks and penny loafers. So lame.

If you were a fan of the warriors with Mullin, Hardaway Sr, Polynice, Sprewell, Davis etc you have my respect. If not, I don't wanna hear it.

LOL.

Last edited:
I didn’t like warriors until they drafted Jordan Poole. I’ve loved Jordan Poole since he was a freshie at michigan, first game of the season he was my favorite player. Once they drafted him, I started to not hate them as much. Also, curry and the Flow outsole for sneakers has been awesome.
I’m 15 and play on a homeschool team. I play jv and at nationals where my team placed first in D2, the top team sent 3 kids D1 on full rides.

I love basketball😂

I've been a Curry fan since he was in college. Was a fan of his dad too..who played for VA Tech. I was born in Wilmington NC and grew up during the Jordan era.
Chicago Bulls Basketball GIF
Sorry...can't stand Curry......
life  challenge suck it GIF

I love basketball
Me too. It's a lot of fun when your team does well. Jordan has been a bad ass! He got sat for most of the last game for "in-fighting" lol. Think he and Draymond still got issues 😂
Sorry...can't stand Curry
Don't be sorry...cuz I don't fk with sorry mofo's 🤣 jk

You can't tell me watching Steph go off isn't entertaining. I'd enjoy watching no matter what team he played for.

I like Steph, and I've liked Wiggins since Minnesota. Like I said it's half of their fans I can't stand. Here you go this'll keep it going LMAO:

Screenshot_20230501-191308.png

Me too. It's a lot of fun when your team does well. Jordan has been a bad ass! He got sat for most of the last game for "in-fighting" lol. Think he and Draymond still got issues 😂
Yea… bummer with the attitude. Detroit pistons are looking good for next year tho! Or atleast, good for detroit. Other than the bad boys, we suck😂

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back