Anyone else excited to cook a Turkey!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess you never ate the Mexican worm in the Tequilla Bottle before???
:LOL:
If you do, you will have a psycodelic experience. :ROFLMAO: It's like taking LSD.
Wild Turkey tastes different than Farm bred ones.
No but I had worse than the tequila worm.i had a peice of scorpion in a 20 yr old bottle of tequila that my brother in law was saving.im getting sick just thinking about that day

Omg what a fuster cluck this is. Idk what time we are going to set sail but I'll have to turn my phone on airplane mode soon. I do have wifi but Idk if I'll be on much this week. So in case I don't talk to anyone have great Thanksgiving and I'll talk to you all later.

Omg what a fuster cluck this is. Idk what time we are going to set sail but I'll have to turn my phone on airplane mode soon. I do have wifi but Idk if I'll be on much this week. So in case I don't talk to anyone have great Thanksgiving and I'll talk to you all later.
You also brotha .be safe and enjoy your vacation 😁👍

I guess you never ate the Mexican worm in the Tequilla Bottle before???
:LOL:
If you do, you will have a psycodelic experience. :ROFLMAO: It's like taking LSD.
Wild Turkey tastes different than Farm bred ones.
Yes wild turkey is different and it can even vary from bird to bird depending on what they ate.

What port are you sailing out of?

This thread has taken a left turn. Lol.

Over the last 30 years I've cooked turkeys in every way possible. Tried a number of methods, brines, injections and rubs. Some good, some not so good. None that were inedible. Just being honest. The better ones usually involved brining. The best was a homemade brine on a rotisserie over charcoal. It bastes itself. Phenomenal! If you don't feel like being creative, Kinder has a brining kit that makes it easy. Also a rub to go with it. Very good. Not sponsored. Just the best store bought brine we've ever had. If you're looking to impress the in-laws.....

https://www.sportsmans.com/hunting-...ImYVi16GxF6nGWJmWqSafV9_Q-NYFgf5WEeGy9FAs9V2s

I'm getting older. My son's are now trying to take over the reins. Fine by me. The youngest is going to make the turkey this year. Have no idea how he plans to make it even after all the cryptic questions. It'll be edible. Hopefully. I'll smile and eat it anyway. I didn't have to cook it! Lol.

Oh, I received a phone call tonight from a relative. Join us at this swanky place, my treat. Guess where I'll be?

I'm about an hour from there. Sailed out of that location a few times. Hope your having fun!
Unfortunately no. Check out my post in the my daily rant thread.

Have a safe day today.
Fire Hazard Turkey GIF by GIPHY News

My ham with my special top secret glaze is almost done ..been glazing it every 10 minutes for a hour now ..omg I can't wait to sink my teeth in a juicy thick slice 😋👍

IMG_20231123_145212591.jpg

Tonight as our tradition. We put up our Christmas tree.🎄😁

Well I just finished eating with my family and even though I didn't eat much turkey I'm feeling pretty damn 🥱 so I'ma take a nap lol.just for a hour then charge my lipos and take one of my RCs out and do some Street blasting..😁👍

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back