Anyone else excited to cook a Turkey!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I applaud your cooking skills. I never learned. Gf is a great cook thankfully. Shove tons of stuffing up that birds butt and it will be delicious. Remember to take nice nap after that great meal.

I'm no cook at all.. Thankfully the wifey is or id starve.
Couple years ago my kids brought up this "turduckin" contraption.. ever hear of it?
Its a turkey stuffed with a duck, stuffed with a chicken!
Wildest Thanksgiving dinner ever. Better story and experience then actual meal though.

+1. Taking wife out to eat at some point next week.

I'm going to be in Costa Maya.

Screenshot_20231111_083421_Drive.jpg

Deep fry here.

For those that like to deep fry your birds, the oil on the 3rd year is the best. I'm starting over this year with new oil. After 3, toss it.

After your bird is done, take some sweet potatoes mashed up, add in a few breadcrumb fines, salt, pepper, roll them in the fines, make some potato balls about the size of a small meatball. FRY till crisp on the outside. SLAP YO MOMMA GOOD!

Deep fry here.

For those that like to deep fry your birds, the oil on the 3rd year is the best. I'm starting over this year with new oil. After 3, toss it.

After your bird is done, take some sweet potatoes mashed up, add in a few breadcrumb fines, salt, pepper, roll them in the fines, make some potato balls about the size of a small meatball. FRY till crisp on the outside. SLAP YO MOMMA GOOD!

cat slapping GIF

Last edited:
Turkey last year cooked down and lost like half its weight.
Can't get a decent Turkey these days where I am. I have to stuff it with like double the stuffing to feed a few people.
1700495161163.png

I'm no cook at all.. Thankfully the wifey is or id starve.
Couple years ago my kids brought up this "turduckin" contraption.. ever hear of it?
Its a turkey stuffed with a duck, stuffed with a chicken!
Wildest Thanksgiving dinner ever. Better story and experience then actual meal though.
Yo where is the Beef🤔 ? Any room in that turdukin for some beef🤣🤣

My stuffing does have beef in it.;)
Olives also.
Stuffing will make or break an otherwise Good Turkey.
Who tf puts olives in stuffing?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back