Anyone else a Golden State Warriors fan? šŸ€

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep. He's still growing just like JP.
Yea. Bummer he hasnā€™t played during playoffs much.
JP needs to figure out when heā€™s having an off day, get healthy at the line. Donā€™t Chuck up stooopid stuff till heā€™s en fuego. Go hard, get a hoop and some harm, catch and shoot, set up others, then once heā€™s warm go crazy.

Yea. Bummer he hasnā€™t played during playoffs much.
I saw a YT video recently with the plus/minus stats for Kaminga and Poole and it was something crazy like -40 when they're on the floor in the playoffs. šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø I've seen those guys go the fk off before but they have very little playoff experience. That's why curry had to take over yesterday to make sure they moved on the next round.

I saw a YT video recently with the plus/minus stats for Kaminga and Poole and it was something crazy like -40 when they're on the floor in the playoffs. šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø I've seen those guys go the fk off before but they have very little playoff experience. That's why curry had to take over yesterday to make sure they moved on the next round.
Yowsers, thatā€™s uglyšŸ˜‚

Theyā€™re gonna be crazy someday. Hereā€™s to hoping curry can maintain his body. And klay. All of them together would be fun once JP and JK are grown up.

Theyā€™re gonna be crazy someday. Hereā€™s to hoping curry can maintain his body. And klay. All of them together would be fun once JP and JK are grown up.
I have faith in those guys showing up sooner rather than later..šŸ¤™šŸ¼

HELL NO.

A minimum 50% of warriors "fans" don't know sh*t about basketball it's so pathetic. Bunch of silicon valley type rich posers. Bet you money they never watched a single game before 2015. Bandwagon lames. Watch the crowd at a warriors game, front row seats and they all got their heads in their phones not even watching the game, sweater vests, slacks and penny loafers. So lame.

If you were a fan of the warriors with Mullin, Hardaway Sr, Polynice, Sprewell, Davis etc you have my respect. If not, I don't wanna hear it.

LOL.
Mullin & Hardaway were my squad on the og NBA Jams for NES!!šŸ˜

If my dusty a** memory serves me correctly this is where "he's on fire" came from?
YUP! šŸ˜ :love:šŸ‘‡šŸ‘‡šŸ‘‡ā˜ļø
20230502_061733.jpg

If I do it with a minor in the next 2 days, I still wouldn't be a pedophile. Can't say the same for you.
Loser GIF by Playboy Fragrances
I don't fk kids..šŸ™„ I prefer someone with a little experience.

Baby Drinking GIF by reactionseditor

Now that I think about it..my sex life is better now then my 20's and 30's combined. šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
Also, if I really had a high priority on getting laid, I wouldn't spend so much time on the hobbies I have now.
I know man, I was just joking with ya. šŸ‘ŠšŸ¼ My advice to you would be don't get anyone pregnant and stay single as long as your sanity will allow. I knew as soon as I posted a thread about the warriors I was inviting a lot of sh!t talking. āœŒšŸ¼
I know man, I was just joking with ya. šŸ‘ŠšŸ¼ My advice to you would be don't get anyone pregnant and stay single as long as your sanity will allow. I knew as soon as I posted a thread about the warriors I was inviting a lot of sh!t talking. āœŒšŸ¼
This is what happens when I'm sick and stuck inside all day. šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back