Anyone else a Golden State Warriors fan? 🏀

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just one game, we’ll see what happens. Austin Reeves reminds me of myself. He’s not the most athletic, gets by on being a good teammate, shooting, and passing. Except he’s about 100000 times better than me😂

He's a baller.

Awfully quiet in here 🤔

Hulk Hogan Sport GIF by WWE
OK...now you just trolling! And setting yourself up to be trolled when they win the series..😎
troll GIF

He's a baller.
He's ok for a white boy 😂

I really debated back and forth this morning on whether I should say anything, really hoping I didn't jinx em.

GS didn't deserve to win that game last night because of Poole's arrogant a**. And then he bricked what would have tied it up in that final possession. Maybe the kid will learn a little humility.

GS didn't deserve to win that game last night because of Poole's arrogant a**. And then he bricked what would have tied it up in that final possession. Maybe the kid will learn a little humility.
Agreed 💯 Percent! Think the internet is all over his dumbazz today 🙄 He was playing better that game then put up a unbalanced prayer of a low percentage shot.

Somebody poisoned Looney..🤦🏻‍♂️ he never misses games. 🤞🏻

Can't figure out why they're ok with having him around the rest of em tho.

Steph and lebron are both feeling it tonight getting buckets. AD need to focus on defense cause he's off. I wouldn't sleep on klay tonight either.

Can't figure out why they're ok with having him around the rest of em tho.
Looks like its gonna be a stressful one for sure 😂 I don't see any blowouts in this series. Can't say the same about the Boston/Philly series.

I'm having more fun listening to Mark Jackson and Jeff Van Gundy tonight lol. I don't think anyone expected GS to lose this one, the question is do they split the next two in LA or not.
Guess I spoke too soon about blowouts..🤷🏻‍♂️ It's not far from home for the dubz so they'll have a bunch of fans there too. Who knows. I think Lebron and AD are gonna have fatigue issues as the series progresses.

I’m playing 2K23 on PS5 at the same time 😂

Last edited:
Hate to admit that I agree with that.
What do you think about the suns/nuggs drama with Jokic?? I think the suns owner should have been removed from the building, along with the other fans that "touched" Jokic.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back