Kraton ANYONE KNOW!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brushlesspower83

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
20200125_194304.jpg

Anyone know where i can order this? I've been looking online and found some similar to it but not the same. thank you.

That's a good question..... I would assume it was printed but I want one now.

View attachment 62495

Anyone know where i can order this? I've been looking online and found some similar to it but not the same. thank you.

Look on thingiverse.. they are there.. just type arrma and scroll through.. I know there is definitely one for a talion..
The one pictured kind of looks like a tbone part..

i seen those but don't like.
Here you go
thank you very much, going to order.
Here you go
thank you very much, going to order if i can living in the United States.
Look on thingiverse.. they are there.. just type arrma and scroll through.. I know there is definitely one for a talion..
The one pictured kind of looks like a tbone part..
t bone mud guards.

I got this exact one about 2 years ago, I removed if after few packs.
It is just a pain, and it doesn't stop the back end from getting dirty, and also makes it so much harder to clean it back.

it blocks access to the brace screw, the links and the cup set screw.

I got it from this guy, but now I see he sells only the a-arm mud guards.

It is just a pain, and it doesn't stop the back end from getting dirty, and also makes it so much harder to clean it back.

??? ok thanks man, good lookin out. I have the T bone racing mudguards I'll probably just stick with this. I don't need it to be a any more of a pain than it's worth.

I bought some left and right guards from that guy for my Talion. I didn't pick up the center. From what I found with the guards I purchased, they seemed brittle and eventually failed me (though much later on.) I don't know much about printing but the plastic used from TBone have lasted me best. The Talion ones from 5string_bass broke at the screw holes. They worked but just harder plastic.
Looking now I bought them late 2018.

Make your own out of sheet lexan or kydex. Use cardboard as a template first for fitting.

Lol made these fenders out of to a Rubbermaid Storage cover the thick one. I’m going to make that center rear mudguard tomorrow
Been looking for dimensions to make it

Attachments

• 495669B0-FA12-40E3-8D16-010EF6DD4CE8.jpeg
    495669B0-FA12-40E3-8D16-010EF6DD4CE8.jpeg
    221.4 KB · Views: 39
Make your own out of sheet lexan or kydex. Use cardboard as a template first for fitting.

Easy enough, I reckon but most times I'd rather buy and fit. Maybe during summer I can make some but haven't missed the ones I had.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back