Anyone playing for 1 billion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’d help people out in need in my community like our Catholic Schools that are in need of repair and some Churches too.

Where ever it goes I would make sure it doesn't got to Woke causes which is defined by Vivek Ramaswamy I think the best as “Woke which means obsessing about race, gender, and sexual orientation. Maybe climate change too.”

What would do with 1 billion if you hit the jackpot?
Probably go broke like most everyone else who wins.
Managing it very poorly. ;)
I’d help people out in need in my community like our Catholic Schools that are in need of repair and some Churches too.

Where ever it goes I would make sure it doesn't got to Woke causes which is defined by Vivek Ramaswamy I think the best as “Woke which means obsessing about race, gender, and sexual orientation. Maybe climate change too.”
I see you were Born a Philanthropist.....(y)
Your values are on point. ;)
You need to donate... just for the "Tax Shelter" aspect. The smart way to manage $$$.

I understand someone won this at some party store in California. Probably a Hollywood celebrity. 😆

I understand someone won this at some party store in California. Probably a Hollywood celebrity. 😆

I heard it was someone in Chinatown...

Could be one of my long long long Lost relatives ,maybe.
I must go find them. Pronto!

I'm in the USA right now. Kind of a cool place I'm in. Good food. Think you call it Chinatown. Life is good. Really good right now. Did not see this one coming. 😁(y) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Ok, not....

Last edited:
I'm in the USA right now. Kind of a cool place I'm in. Good food. Think you call it Chinatown. Life is good. Really good right now. Did not see this one coming. 😁(y) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Ok, not....
Enjoy your visit and remember to address peeps by there proper pronouns or risk a 10k fine. We do things right here!(y)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back