Anyone playing for 1 billion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dutch said:
Oh and 2 chicks at the same time man 🤣

Here you go!
bird eating GIF

Guess I think differently. Sure, I want one of each for my many hobbies. But....I'm not getting any younger and can't take it with me.

First, I would set up trust funds for my two boys. Something that would earn them 20-30,000 a year in interest. Enough to suppliment their income but, not enough to quit their jobs. Can't touch the main balance until at least 55. Maybe 60. Might be smart enough to not blow it all at once at that age. Lol. I'm not being a jerk. It's probably the best thing I could do for them.

Second, I would put money towards my 4 siblings mortgages. Lowering their monthly payments. Maybe even refinancing, lowering the interest rate. Making their lives more comfortable. Hand them 50,000 they'll just blow it. One wouldn't. Again, not being mean. More like realistic. And they can't say I didn't share with them.

Third, I'd buy a vehicle less than 10 years old that needs work. I don't look at money like others. As long as I have enough to survive I'm good. On this planet for almost 62 years. Not homeless or starving. Have lots of toys by being frugal and watching for deals. And a little elbow grease. Crazy money wouldn't change me.....much. Lol.

Yes, I've gave this some thought.

Oh and 2 chicks at the same time man 🤣
I know we're experiencing inflationary times but that cost's 1 billion now!:unsure:
Guess I think differently. Sure, I want one of each for my many hobbies. But....I'm not getting any younger and can't take it with me.

First, I would set up trust funds for my two boys. Something that would earn them 20-30,000 a year in interest. Enough to suppliment their income but, not enough to quit their jobs. Can't touch the main balance until at least 55. Maybe 60. Might be smart enough to not blow it all at once at that age. Lol. I'm not being a jerk. It's probably the best thing I could do for them.

Second, I would put money towards my 4 siblings mortgages. Lowering their monthly payments. Maybe even refinancing, lowering the interest rate. Making their lives more comfortable. Hand them 50,000 they'll just blow it. One wouldn't. Again, not being mean. More like realistic. And they can't say I didn't share with them.

Third, I'd buy a vehicle less than 10 years old that needs work. I don't look at money like others. As long as I have enough to survive I'm good. On this planet for almost 62 years. Not homeless or starving. Have lots of toys by being frugal and watching for deals. And a little elbow grease. Crazy money wouldn't change me.....much. Lol.

Yes, I've gave this some thought.
Amen brother. Same age as you....think alike.

I’d build me something similar to Little Talladega and probably have about a 2 mile stretch of perfectly flat asphalt with a driver’s tower for speed runs, so I could focus on beating James McCoy’s record.. 😎🤙

Off the top of my head......Pay off all of mine, my siblings and parent's debts (in-laws too).

Set up college funds for all my nieces and nephews.

Set up trust accounts for my kids.

Buy huge piece of land (100s of acres) and build a house or two, RC tracks (indoor and out), underground bunkers (fully stocked).

Def donate to some children non-profits and anonymously make a difference to those that really need it/deserve it. Also pay all of @joshludden medical and rehab bills. (y) 😁✌️

Hammer Down would probably build a 200,000 square ft. building and mass produce train horns with world wide shipping.
You really like that thing eh? I’ll have to make another and send it to ya. Paula would probably put a hit out on me tho… 😵🤣

Off the top of my head......Pay off all of mine, my siblings and parent's debts (in-laws too).

Set up college funds for all my nieces and nephews.

Set up trust accounts for my kids.

Buy huge piece of land (100s of acres) and build a house or two, RC tracks (indoor and out), underground bunkers (fully stocked).

Def donate to some children non-profits and anonymously make a difference to those that really need it/deserve it. Also pay all of @joshludden medical and rehab bills. (y) 😁✌️
I swore a few more sheds would be at the top of your list. In all seriousness, has Josh been hospitalized or something?

Find a good piece of land. I want a quarter mile or 1/8 dragstrip on my property. Run RC's and 1:1 all day!

Good to dream. Keeps you alive, but the most luck I've ever had was winning a Arrma Forums mug a few years ago!

Last edited:
Good to dream. Keeps you alive, but the most luck I've ever had was winning a Arrma Forums mug a few years ago!
Same, I was lucky enough to win one of those over on RCTALK awhile back. 👍

That's weird..
I double checked the link and it works for me just fine.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back