Anyone playing for 1 billion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone wanna give me the rundown? I'm cheap lol

Of Josh? He had a stroke memorial day weekend and has been in the hospital since. He's hoping to get out in the next day or so.

This guy built his own rc runway. Skip to Minute 6 of the video.
Thanks for sharing that video. I sort of used to describe myself as an RC aficionado who sometimes prided myself in fabrication. Now I have been completely emasculated. That guy is the king of RC. Can you even call him a “hobbyist” at this point? I think not.
Crazy stuff, man.

• Quit my jobs and go celebrate
  • Day 2 start looking at property that could support a 1/2 mile strip on it for car speed runs and a long pond for RC boats. Areas through the woods for making dirtbike trails for the kids and I.
  • Donate to charities help out some known families in need.
  • Take a vacation
  • Setup a workshop and start a crazy sports car build

He said he was getting better still not back to 100% yet. He didn't mention anything.
What about setting up a get well soon thread or welcome back thread for Josh? We all know how much he contributed to and considered this forum his family. Don't know how he would feel about it but can't imagine him taking offense to us supporting him. Just a thought, not my call. Would be nice to set it up for all members and not just premier so that all could respond if they choose.

In that case my this years favorite ice cream would be make more sense
1689877984702.jpeg

Looks like the winning ticket sold in L.A. Wonder if they want a new friend.

What about setting up a get well soon thread or welcome back thread for Josh? We all know how much he contributed to and considered this forum his family. Don't know how he would feel about it but can't imagine him taking offense to us supporting him. Just a thought, not my call. Would be nice to set it up for all members and not just premier so that all could respond if they choose.
I did one better I moved his thread out to the open forum.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back