Mojave Anyone try these shocks?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The_Otherside

Huh?
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Military Veteran
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Mojave EXB
They look dope.

But other than looking dope... there's no details.

Screenshot_20211015-180205_eBay.jpg

Nothing, just looking for some changes!

If they're not better or even the same level, I'll pass.

I just think they look cool.

Nothing, just looking for some changes!

If they're not better or even the same level, I'll pass.

I just think they look cool.
They are just bling parts. They leak and you will probably bend the shafts.

If you want an upgrade you will have to look at brands like HB Racing, Tekno, Team Associated, Team Losi Racing to find better shocks.
My buddy had some for his kraton and they leaked a lot. The seller would send replacement parts no problem though so that was nice. Idk if it's the same seller either I suppose
I had a set of those eBay cheapos on my Stampede 4x4 bleeding them was a pain, the rod ends were garbage, the springs were too stiff, they leaked and the shafts bent like twigs.

They are just bling parts. They leak and you will probably bend the shafts.

If you want an upgrade you will have to look at brands like HB Racing, Tekno, Team Associated, Team Losi Racing to find better shocks.

I had a set of those eBay cheapos on my Stampede 4x4 bleeding them was a pain, the rod ends were garbage, the springs were too stiff, they leaked and the shafts bent like twigs.
Thank you!

They look dope.

But other than looking dope... there's no details.

View attachment 174308
Have similar set of my senton(paid 35$ shipped) I don’t jump it much or bash just flat surface racing with some whoops. no issues bending/bleeding. Shafts are confirmed thicker than stock arrma 3s with better travel. If you are looking for a true upgrade as mentioned I’d try the ones listed and also pro line makes some but there pricey. Good luck!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back