Granite Are Mega and 4x4 parts interchangeable?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigdog3890

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Senton 6s
  3. Notorious
Are mega and just the 4x4 blx parts interchangeable such as a arms c hubs steering blocks all that ? Looking at buying it all from
Gpm

Are mega and just the 4x4 blx parts interchangeable such as a arms c hubs steering blocks all that ? Looking at buying it all from
Gpm
What I do is go to the Arrma website and look up parts. Then click on the part and scroll down. It will state model cross compatibility.
https://www.arrma-rc.com/part/AR310002

Look at this page for example^^^.

This makes for easy compatibility searches. Save the page as well as the exploded view of your car. I save them to the home page for reference.

Maybe, lol. Do some homework. I clicked on the steering rack setup. Scrolled down and pasted the Arrma part number in the description. Searched it on the Arrma parts page. It said yes. It wouldn’t hurt to check the factory part numbers to the gpm supplied replacement numbers. Save you some headache.
I know for fact that the parts in question are the same on both trucks.

Do the a arms have different mounting holes for shocks ?

That I couldn't tell you. I'd get the RPM arms over the aluminum ones anyway and I know they have different mounting holes.

That I couldn't tell you. I'd get the RPM arms over the aluminum ones anyway and I know they have different mounting holes.
I’m tired of plastic shhhhh...... breaking I’ve snapped 3 sets of a arms both front and rear ....

I’m tired of plastic shhhhh...... breaking I’ve snapped 3 sets of a arms both front and rear ....

Don't think it has anything to do with your driving? When you whack into something with metal a-arms they are either going to bend or where they attach to the truck will break. Neither is a good outcome. But it's your money. Good luck.

Don't think it has anything to do with your driving? When you whack into something with metal a-arms they are either going to bend or where they attach to the truck will break. Neither is a good outcome. But it's your money. Good luck.
Yeah I do double flips or land wrong on front or rear a lot but tires if buying a arms over and over again lol

You'll break something else that's harder to replace.

Lörn tu dreif! :D

Lol if it holds better then plastic breaking every run lol
are you replacing with stock plastic? or RPM plastic? not going to lie id be a bit impressed if you were snapping RPM every time out. with stock plastic i wouldnt really doubt it too much (nothing against factory Arrma parts, but stock is stock and RPM is RPM).

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back