Are venom chargers made in the usa?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Surchaufeur

Very Active Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Nero
  4. Notorious
My hobbyshop gave me a deal on a venom pro quad of 100$. So from 330$ to 230$ canadian. I know venom when bankrupt. I wanted to know if their chargers were made in america. Couldn’t find anything

My hobbyshop gave me a deal on a venom pro quad of 100$. So from 330$ to 230$ canadian. I know venom when bankrupt. I wanted to know if their chargers were made in america. Couldn’t find anything
Don’t know where they are made, but I guess I have the ‘European’ brand as my RC Plus Cube Quad 100 charger looks identical.

That is a great price!
I paid full price for the charger years ago (and wish I had done more research first). It is not the best charger, but gets the job done.

Its weakness is the balancing takes forever compared to some nicer chargers like iSDT. At times the values shown are off by several hundredths or even a tenth of a volt.

I'd assume it comes from China as all electronics come from there LOL.

That is a great price!
I paid full price for the charger years ago (and wish I had done more research first). It is not the best charger, but gets the job done.

Its weakness is the balancing takes forever compared to some nicer chargers like iSDT. At times the values shown are off by several hundredths or even a tenth of a volt.

I'd assume it comes from China as all electronics come from there LOL.
I currently use a skyrc t100

I currently use a skyrc t100
The newer SkyRC products are pretty good.

I do like the Venom 4 channel just for the sake of a small device that can work on 4 lipos at one time without any extra complexities of a power supply or parallel charging boards to accomplish charging 4 at a time.

Each channel has its own power supply inside so if one were to die the other 3 would still function. Overall it's not bad.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back