• Geek

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Dork

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Stalker

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's probably geography dependent too. In the Nerd Kingdom of Silicon Valley I can be one of the cool kids, but probably a Geek in Utah.

Although I would be a great stalker in any location, I mean I'm just saying?

The actual word nerd was considered offensive as recent as the '90s and it took a lot of work (and nerd money) for us to get recognition as a litigate social group. So I don't let my wife use the word Nerd, because she is not one of us. :rolleyes:

The actual word nerd was considered offensive as recent as the '90s and it took a lot of work (and nerd money) for us to get recognition as a litigate social group. So I don't let my wife use the word Nerd, because she is not one of us. :rolleyes:
Venn diagrams and classifications always create oversimplifications... Kinda want to give some nerd-woke response but i won't
Please review the above response and tender your thoughts.

Please review the above response and tender your thoughts.
Please enlighten us.
In context of his self-deprecation humor, i did get a good laugh from the video.
When I turn on my rational mode, I could think of a few more relevent dimensies other than IQ, socially ackward and obsession.

I mean a hacker, model train enthousiast and a beercoaster collector can all be labeled as a nerd. I certainly would not like to be associated by at least one of those :ROFLMAO:

There was no option for dumbass, so I picked dork. 🥸

Dumbass is a tall order. Did you check ALL the boxes?
1685392027819.png

In context of his self-deprecation humor, i did get a good laugh from the video.
When I turn on my rational mode, I could think of a few more relevent dimensies other than IQ, socially ackward and obsession.

I mean a hacker, model train enthousiast and a beercoaster collector can all be labeled as a nerd. I certainly would not like to be associated by at least one of those :ROFLMAO:
I like to build frame up custom build bicycles. I built up a nice one with a Donor Trek Frame for my son. Paint and all.
His friends call me a Bicycle Nerd. I don't get it. I'm just a gear head all around, that has all the tools you would find in a High end bike shop. I can build bicycle wheels... with my Park Tool Wheel truing machine....that makes me a Nerd???:ROFLMAO: Not many bicycle shops can even build wheels any more, Just quick to sell you a new wheel when one spoke snaps.

Last edited:
Back