Heello!! Arrma, are you even alive!?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What’s it gonna be!?
My guess.. a basher🤷‍♂️😜🤣🤣
I like my Kronos XTR, but it still sits on the shelf more than my Arrma's for sure. Gotta give TC some credit, they've come a long way from the v1's they had to just about give away a couple years ago.

Tbh I feel like my asuga is not very durable compared to my arrma. I wish tc was just a little more durable or had an exb version or something.

Tbh I feel like my asuga is not very durable compared to my arrma. I wish tc was just a little more durable or had an exb version or something.
Agreed, which is why my Arrma's look like they do vs the Kronos (left)..

20230704_125701.jpg

Agreed, which is why my Arrma's look like they do vs the Kronos (left)..

View attachment 309715
I really wish m2c made parts for TC, would be awesome! Hell I'd be happy for just some shock towers and a 3drc wing mount but he doesn't make one for the asuga specifically and it's not the same as the other TC rigs. I know TC makes upgraded towers but last I checked they werent in stock anywhere out here.
The kronos xtr is their version of exb I think. Mines been pretty good. I would say some components are a little weaker than arrma but overall i like the way it drives. Fun car
They do drive nice!

Yeah TC not great with metal chassis. But if this is a 1/5 scale and it look to be a 1/5 scale. If its plastic chassis arrma is in big trouble

Yeah TC not great with metal chassis. But if this is a 1/5 scale and it look to be a 1/5 scale. If its plastic chassis arrma is in big trouble
“We have the next big thing”

I bet you’re right about 1/5 scale

Here's what Arrma execs is doing right at this moment...
Money Rain GIF by 5-hour ENERGY®

make it rain money GIF

200.gif

It's so tiring having to deal with all this money...
Rolling Pay Day GIF by G2 Esports

It’s not just Arrma, every brand under HH has been quiet for the last year except that new Losi bike.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back