ARRMA 12/12/2019 Teaser video

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just saw it too, and am so not understanding why they would release it. Arrma marketing department, two thumbs down.

I think its extreme one thought or the other. I think it's kind of smart doing little stuff like this to get more people interested, if that's their marketing strategy.

Although, completely understand the other side of it and peoples thought process as seeing it as horrible marketing, just to wait until the actual release day....

It should have been a video like the Mojave thats what i was expecting
Should've been anything more than a dust cloud. I think they created it to try and stay in front of all the photos leaked on the internet, but could've given something to confirm or dispel the hype. This was definitely not worth the time and effort.

A proper big monster truck..!!
They probably did the kraton to compete with the handling of the competition because the comp is a little tippy
Should've been anything more than a dust cloud. I think they created it to try and stay in front of all the photos leaked on the internet, but could've given something to confirm or dispel the hype. This was definitely not worth the time and effort.
All i hope is that it's a beast with a beast drivetrain
Hype machine at its finest..??
But i agree a big rock style would have been sick!!

Atleast we got a little bit of closure with the picture lol atleast we know for sure! it wasn't completely worthless lol
Like if this turned out to actually be a Kraton 550MEGA? :ROFLMAO:
Offering a more affordable kraton to the market ??

Looking at the first frame of the video and the last frame, where the rig becomes visible, I think they are messing with us, I don't think there is a body on it. It looks like if has a center body support sticking up like a Kraton but the wing looks way taller than anything else. It also appears to have a pretty good angle on the rear arms and decent ground clearance, check thi spic where I lined the arm angle in red. This could still be a truck with a wing.
1573574287746.png

see how you can see right thru under the wing? Wheres the body?
1573574413871.png

Has to be the big Kraton. If not for that car/truck they would not exist, being drowned in legal debt (or just plan debt like most rc companies)When ever someone asked on the forum here “which 6s” Kraton always wins. There’s like a hundred threads, what else would they build? It’s bread and butter of the company. I think it will be a sweet rig. Now if I can get the wife working again :ROFLMAO: ...(laid off since May)

Has to be the big Kraton. If not for that car/truck they would not exist, being drowned in legal debt (or just plan debt like most rc companies)When ever someone asked on the forum here “which 6s” Kraton always wins. There’s like a hundred threads, what else would they build? It’s bread and butter of the company. I think it will be a sweet rig. Now if I can get the wife working again :ROFLMAO: ...(laid off since May)
Liked the comment, ☹ about you're wife.

Only 10 days more to wait before discovering the new truck. (y) :coffee:(y)
Arma surprises us all the time with the new trucks. :love:
Yvan :)

Looking at the first frame of the video and the last frame, where the rig becomes visible, I think they are messing with us, I don't think there is a body on it. It looks like if has a center body support sticking up like a Kraton but the wing looks way taller than anything else. It also appears to have a pretty good angle on the rear arms and decent ground clearance, check thi spic where I lined the arm angle in red. This could still be a truck with a wing.
View attachment 53574
see how you can see right thru under the wing? Wheres the body?
View attachment 53575
That's a very interesting observation!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back