Limitless Arrma Forum 3s speed run challenge

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice!!!.....I just encountered this issue when I swapped over to M1 gears on the Infraction mega that I just picked up. Was looking to see if there was an alternate motor mount that would give me taller gearing options.
No sir..for speedrunning them it all comes 1st down to voltage ya wanna run,2nd ya need a specific kv motor to run that priticular voltage..
For 2s 4500kv+
3s 3600kv+
4s 2900kv+
6s 2400kv+ cause 33/30 is about tallest gearing ya can use in stock power module..kv is key..

It is always nice to find more speed with the same gearing.... Good job!
There is definitely another mph to be gained as it sits if I could just time everything right and more full throttle. The bumps in the road on my run up cause me to be very easy until the car gets close to me

There is definitely another mph to be gained as it sits if I could just time everything right and more full throttle. The bumps in the road on my run up cause me to be very easy until the car gets close to me
Time to invest

No sir..for speedrunning them it all comes 1st down to voltage ya wanna run,2nd ya need a specific kv motor to run that priticular voltage..
For 2s 4500kv+
3s 3600kv+
4s 2900kv+
6s 2400kv+ cause 33/30 is about tallest gearing ya can use in stock power module..kv

Time to invest
I missed a golden opportunity about 45min away. There used to be an aviation community with its own runway. Every house had their own small hangar. Anyway, apparently it closed down a few years ago and it would have been perfect before it deteriorated due to lack of maintenance. Too busted up with cracks and werds now. It's amazing how fast mother nature will reclaim her land when left to do so.

I missed a golden opportunity about 45min away. There used to be an aviation community with its own runway. Every house had their own small hangar. Anyway, apparently it closed down a few years ago and it would have been perfect before it deteriorated due to lack of maintenance. Too busted up with cracks and werds now. It's amazing how fast mother nature will reclaim her land when left to do so.
We used to have something similar about 20 mins away.
I guess the whole neighborhood got bought out and they put in a big neighborhood.

My current run spot is about 1:15 min drive away into another state and its been 104 - 109 F. outside every day. Morning lows are in in the 80's its just miserable right now. Hopefully the fall brings some better weather.

Come on @Dan B. Ain't you got a car that can make a 3s pass? Don't have to be blistering fast. Just get on list brother!!!
Well, ok then. I’ll try for next week. I’ve been putting it off due to no place to run and fear of total car destruction.
I do have a stretch of road long enough to get me on the list, I think. I haven’t been a super popular dude with the local constabulary in a historical sense, but the local sheriffs dept. has had a lot of turnover in the past couple of years, so maybe memories have faded.

Well, ok then. I’ll try for next week. I’ve been putting it off due to no place to run and fear of total car destruction.
I do have a stretch of road long enough to get me on the list, I think. I haven’t been a super popular dude with the local constabulary in a historical sense, but the local sheriffs dept. has had a lot of turnover in the past couple of years, so maybe memories have faded.
You Got This Dos Equis GIF

Happy to hear your gonna give it a go!!!
Get her trimmed up good and be easy on the throttle incase it wants to pull one way or the other once you get up to speed.

Great looking car! How are the Gone Bananas as opposed to BSR and other foams?
They’re fine. Like xx pink bsr,
These were recycled wheels from last year I had him do. The only down side is some aren’t balanced very good

They’re fine. Like xx pink bsr,
These were recycled wheels from last year I had him do. The only down side is some aren’t balanced very good

Epic for a single Lipo on 1/7 scale.
Great job man!!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back