Kraton Arrma gear box gaskets 6S line

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why do people get so mad about stupid crap? This is a forum where we all share our ideas, possible solutions we’ve found online, or whatever.

If you can’t do that without being an absolute a s s, then gtfo of here. We don’t need your negativity or poor sport attitude.

I deal with enough childish attitudes at work, I WILL NOT tolerate it at the one website I come to enjoy for my hobby.

I’m not pointing my fingers at any one person, but damn. If you don’t like what someone said, and you can’t respond nicely, then don’t say anything at all.

We are all here to enjoy this wonderful hobby. Let’s get back to doing just that!

So the diff cases look the same as current models?, if true, I don’t see why the big rock seals wouldn’t work. I’ve seen threads of other members making their own, buying some off eBay, or using a gasket type sealer. All great ideas.

Let’s hope someone volunteers as a Guinea pig and tries them out for the rest of us. 😂

Hear Hear!

We're all here on this forum to share ideas and individual opinions..

There's no need to get bent outta shape or hostile with one another , just because someone makes a statement that's not agreeable. It's okay.

Let's all take a deep breath and be Cool.

Act Cool Polar Bear GIF by WWF_UK

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back