Typhon Arrma issues

Fgcchevy

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Fury, Raider,
I got my Arrma Typhon on February 24th, I ran it less than a minute, and it stopped working. The car would not turn left or right. I send it in for repair to hobbico in Illinois for repair. I get it back yesterday and I'm so excited to finally run the car. I start to run it and it runs great! I went to reverse the car and it wouldn't reverse. I see options on the controller that I assume are for reverse but I am hesitant to mess with it. Could this be a controller issue? I sure hope I don't have to send it in for repairs again! Is there someway to get a hold of Arrma directly and not deal with hobbico? I think this is ridiculous I've had these issues with this product. Any suggestions? Tia

ajdragon

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Raider
Hi

Hobbico and Arrma are the same place. Every time I try to contact Arrma by email the replies are always from Hobbico.net

itsachevy

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
, Talion,
Try programing the esc. It might be in forward and brake only no reverse. If need help will post factory esc programing

Fgcchevy

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Fury, Raider,
I got the reverse working, followed instruction book and I'm all good now. I have a question. What is the range of my car and transmitter? Tia

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.