Kraton Arrma kraton 6s gekocht

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rc073

Reaction score
Arrma kraton 6s gekocht een mooie kut auto alleen maar gezijk mee geen aanrader om te kopen??

Arrma kraton 6s gekocht een mooie kut auto alleen maar gezijk mee geen aanrader om te kopen??
Je had ook mijne kunnen kopen..in perfect staat...

But to the point...whats wrong with it?

Je had ook mijne kunnen kopen..in perfect staat...

But to the point...whats wrong with it?
het is een kut auto gooi je er gpm turnbuckle staat 1 wiel niet meer recht roest na 3 weken dat ding hebben en 3 keer mee gereden banden alle 4 stuk gegaan slechte kut zooi

Even your Dutch is a horrible read without punctuation.

Turnbuckles need to be set up. Aluminum gpm's cannot rust. How do you break all 4 wheels, continued driving as they broke one after another?

Yes, I didn't want to spell it out and with that kind of language I don't even care tbh.
Clearly a new operator that could use some tips. From what I decipher, its all operator issues and he is upset because the Kraton can't take his abuse.

Yes, I didn't want to spell it out and with that kind of language I don't even care tbh.
Clearly a new operator that could use some tips. From what I decipher, its all operator issues and he is upset because the Kraton can't take his abuse.
wow okay my bad lol oops. Anywho buddy needs to chill, its only a toy. Lol and if hes got rust it's cuz hes not taking care of his rig. All rigs rust without oil and a clean after water fun.

Let me do a little translate:

I bought a Arrma Kraton 6s, it sucks! Only havin trouble with it.. I don't recommend buyin one
het is een kut auto gooi je er gpm turnbuckle staat 1 wiel niet meer recht roest na 3 weken dat ding hebben en 3 keer mee gereden banden alle 4 stuk gegaan slechte kut zooi

Translate II:

The car sucks! I threw in some GPM turnbuckles, now, 1 wheel isnt sitting straight! After havin the truck for 3 weeks, and driven it 4 times, all 4 tires are broken and the thing is having rust issues..

Last edited:
Let me do a little translate:

I bought a Arrma Kraton 6s, it sucks! Only havin trouble with it.. I don't recommend buyin one

Translate II:

The car sucks! I threw in soms GPM turnbuckles, now, 1 wheel isnt sitting straight! After havin the truck for 3 weeks, and driven it 4 times, al 4 tires are broken and the thing is having rust issues..
Nice translation buddy. (Without the swearing ?)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back