Arrma Outcast 4S Released Today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dizzle

Reaction score
Arrma releases new vehicles on the first Thursday of the month….

Any ideas for what is dropping today?

Wow your right I don’t see anything and it’s after 10AM EST

Am i happy i didnt wait for the new outcast 4s :) and went with a big rock

Well It's September, so summer is done. Its funny, the thing he mentioned in the interview, never heard another thing about it. Yet the only thing "new" came out was the Vorteks and thats not even new. Everything else was just a "EXB" version. I know Horizon owns Arrma and Losi, but Arrma could have used a drag car or a 3s or 4s on road car. A 1/5 scale Typhon or Talion. Heck even a new Fazion.

Do we really need to make a new thread about the lack of updates on when or if the 4s models are going to be released every other day? Just reply to one of the other threads instead of making a new one.

Do we really need to make a new thread about the lack of updates on when or if the 4s models are going to be released every other day? Just reply to one of the other threads instead of making a new one.
Nope. But .......🤣🤣🤣

It must've grabbed your attention 😆
People get so angry when its not the 300th post about rpm arms on a Kraton or 200th hot racing shock towers on an outcast post. 🤣

Last edited:
It must've grabbed your attention 😆
People get so angry when its not the 300th post about rpm arms on a Kraton or 200th hot racing shock towers on an outcast post. 🤣
I'm not angry just annoyed that people feel the need to make new threads about subjects that already have multiple active threads about the same subject which should have popped up as suggestions when they created said threads.

Remember it's always better to add to a current thread(note I said current thread, not one from 3 years ago) than to create a new one talking about the same subject and asking the same questions that have already been answered.

Last edited:
I'm not angry just annoyed that people feel the need to make new threads about subjects that already have multiple active threads about the same subject which should have popped up as suggestions when they created said threads.

Remember it's always better to add to a current thread(note I said current thread, not one from 3 years ago) than to create a new one talking about the same subject and asking the same questions that have already been answered.
Agreed☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️

If it’s not on that first page anymore it will not get seen. Some will not even read the thread and ask(or answer) questions that have already been just a few post before. It’s like everyone has everyone on “ignore”.

Sorry for stirring up some emotions here wasn't my intention. I thought Arrma released new products on the first Thursday of the month at least that's how it's been for the past few months. Maybe, someone, had some insight on a new product I didn't mean to get you all in an uproar must be a touchy subject, or maybe it's been raining in your area and you haven't had enough fresh air or RC time lately? :unsure:

Sorry for stirring up some emotions here wasn't my intention. I thought Arrma released new products on the first Thursday of the month at least that's how it's been for the past few months. Maybe, someone, had some insight on a new product I didn't mean to get you all in an uproar must be a touchy subject, or maybe it's been raining in your area and you haven't had enough fresh air or RC time lately? :unsure:
First Thursday of the month??
Not any hard and fast rule of HH that I know of.:)
There is a Blackout with HH products as of late. They just pop up out of no where. Book face usually gets some info first, if any.
I would follow @slick2500 's advice.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back