Outcast Arrma Outcast v2 on Arrma Granite chassis

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dizzle

Reaction score
If I buy the Arrma Outcast v2 what parts would I need to make it Arrma Granite Length?

Granite chassis
center drive shaft
everything else should swap right over. Outcast body will not fit on the short granite.
I will need Granite body, Granite Chassis and Center drive shaft? That’s awesome!!

Outcast v1 Body??

Outcast v1 probably too big as well. Granite chassis is super short. Probably could find a nice proline body. Anything for stampede or granite will work.

Outcast v1 probably too big as well. Granite chassis is super short. Probably could find a nice proline body. Anything for stampede or granite will work.
Granite and outcast v1 use the same chassi. You'll need f/b body post to make the outcast body fit.
My son's Granite will be widened. I converted my Kraton v1 into the v2 only shock,towers,arms and rods. Well worth it!!!! Like a new truck.

Outcast v1 body should fit. The v1 used the same chassis as the Granite.

The Granite and Outcast use different lengh body posts. Outcast are longer and fod flexible than the Granite.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back