Talion Arrma Tailon V3 Rise Head Wheelie Bar Modification How I did

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fishycomics

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion
As I had a wheelie bar from my Bison and cheetah, i do not use the vkar that much, here is my Mod. and down below will be some info on what I used and how I did it.

You may find the part I used online. here online here is a photo of it

photo host

I used angle Iron I had laying around as the plate was thin, stiff and perfect, just shy of making it one solid piece so that is what you'll need to slip in there.

upload pic

1 I measured and cut the amount needed. I filed to my liking nice rounded designs and may need some more shaping. I then drilled my holes. and assembled. Fit the first shot.

Here is what it looks like on

Skill level to do 1-5 3 between hard and easy. Time to do Under an hour, tools required. drill, bits, file, hack saw. hex keys or drivers. Painting optional.

Any questions just ask, Have not yet tested out due to a new car and waiting on my connections.

This Modification is done at your own risk and if a wider stance/wheelie bar is needed, change out the Bolt and inner shaft, the bolts on the wing are long enough to hold.

Here is a more solid fitted piece of metal out of a wall switch plate.

A test run video shall be added in the place of this sentence in bold

My conclusion shall be noted as well and replaced when I am with it completed

On that note why I did not spend for a R whatever or t bone I am happier with the one I got and looks a lot neater if asked "For me"

FISH

Last edited:
On 4S stock gear doubt a wheelie can be done down hill (for me) so I wonder of 6S if it will pay off on stock gear, if not no biggie I'll call it my Handle bar.

Thought I bring back up enjoy the wheelie bar I made simply grab and go for me then the whole car lol

That’s very nice. Although the Talion is nearly impossible to wheelie, especially on 4s and stock wheels.

Also don’t you find that on back landings it bypasses the “bumperness” of the soft wing and transfer the hit directly to the mount?

The Talion is pretty much planted to the ground with the Katars, even with 6s. However go with the 6s battery, put backflips on and raise the ride height and it’s a different story.

The Talion is pretty much planted to the ground with the Katars, even with 6s. However go with the 6s battery, put backflips on and raise the ride height and it’s a different story.

Running the Talion on 6s, punch setting 9, 500k center diff, the front wheels barely leaves the ground. Even it does, it's just momentary. Really planted. No complaints, its a beast of a car. Maybe it is time for larger tyres with better traction

Interesting responses...On punch 9 with 6s and the stock tires, my Talion will almost complete a standing backflip. What discharge rate do you folks have on your battery? On the larger pinion, I have had to reduce punch settings to 1 to keep it from flipping over, even while already rolling and hitting the gas too hard....

the wheelie bar is really on there . and have not adjusted the punch. At Default, I have to look at the book for me. glad you guys enjoyed it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back