ARRMA TYPHON 6S BLX STREET MODIFIED

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On a beautiful Saturday or Sunday go take a nice ride and go look for a safe quiet place to do speed passes.Nothing like hearing your car whip by you ,motor screaming heart thumpin 😍👍.I love the feeling .I know what your feeling also bro.your excited about your Typhon and you want to see it fly by you.be patient and find a road .or even a big empty parking lot at night .put your led lights on and have a blast.just not around people or CARS 😁.enjoy your RC and becarefull plz .do it for all of us here.we all love this hobby and we don't need tough laws to be applied to us.😁✌️

On a beautiful Saturday or Sunday go take a nice ride and go look for a safe quiet place to do speed passes.Nothing like hearing your car whip by you ,motor screaming heart thumpin 😍👍.I love the feeling .I know what your feeling also bro.your excited about your Typhon and you want to see it fly by you.

be patient and find a road .or even a big empty parking lot at night .put your led lights on and have a blast.just not around people or CARS 😁.enjoy your RC and becarefull plz .do it for all of us here.we all love this hobby and we don't need tough laws to be applied to us.😁✌️

+1

I couldn't agree more!

Last thing you want to see is somebody's ADHD kid come running around from Behind you screaming, "Mommy I want to try that!" and runs right in front of your rig.

Or someone's pet dog decides to play catch your dragster with its teeth , thinking to itself- I'm a cheetah.

On a beautiful Saturday or Sunday go take a nice ride and go look for a safe quiet place to do speed passes.Nothing like hearing your car whip by you ,motor screaming heart thumpin 😍👍.I love the feeling .I know what your feeling also bro.your excited about your Typhon and you want to see it fly by you.be patient and find a road .or even a big empty parking lot at night .put your led lights on and have a blast.just not around people or CARS 😁.enjoy your RC and becarefull plz .do it for all of us here.we all love this hobby and we don't need tough laws to be applied to us.😁✌️
Ok ok whatever you say is fine🙏✌️
+1

I couldn't agree more!

Last thing you want to see is somebody's ADHD kid come running around from Behind you screaming, "Mommy I want to try that!" and runs right in front of your rig.

Or someone's pet dog decides to play catch your dragster with its teeth , thinking to itself- I'm a cheetah.
👍
Who else joins the cause, they are welcome😊

1000003684.jpg

Last edited:
Most of your vids are on ticktoc.. can't see those..
Could you YouTube instead?

Is it that I make different videos for each platform, but you don't have tiktok?

No.
Not asking you to make different videos for different platforms..

Just that I don't do tiktoky..
Don't trust their app.

I Don't want to give them permission/access to my-
Contact list, geo-location, my documents, video files, audio files, access to my GPS, mic, video cameras, and a bunch of other sensitive data or sensors on my phone...

No.
Not asking you to make different videos for different platforms..

Just that I don't do tiktoky..
Don't trust their app.

I Don't want to give them permission/access to my-
Contact list, geo-location, my documents, video files, audio files, access to my GPS, mic, video cameras, and a bunch of other sensitive data or sensors on my phone...
oh ok I understand, well in this case what I will do is upload the videos here without a tiktok link 🤝

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back