Average age of forum members

What is your current age?

• Total voters
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, half of us are 80s kids that had Grasshoppers, Hornets, and RC10s, and now we’re back with even cooler stuff in our 40s. Awesome.
No, I had Radio Shack cars and Stompers. The cool kids had Tycos. Richie Rich up the block had a Grasshopper, and his big brother had a Clod Buster. Now I'm probably better off than the lot of them, so I play with souped up Arrmas and quadcopters and 1:1 cars and rock crawlers and pew-pew and overkill gaming rigs and whatever else this big kid wants, as long as it doesn't interfere with my long-term investments.

40 on September but living the Hobby,enjoy guys

Yeah, it's more acceptable to be a little soggy around the mid section :LOL:
O I gave up on that years ago!! It's like the only part of my body that has fat!! :ROFLMAO:
Seriously though, that 50-59 group has some smart, funny and classy cats in it!! Thanks for your knowledge guys! (y)🍻✌️

O I gave up on that years ago!! It's like the only part of my body that has fat!! :ROFLMAO:
I'm working on it. I've lost 21lbs. in the last 6 weeks. My plan is to drop another 45-50 by the end of the year.

I'm working on it. I've lost 21lbs. in the last 6 weeks. My plan is to drop another 45-50 by the end of the year.
Yea, I remember hearing......reading that on another thread. Glad it's working out. Keep it up!! (y)

Yea, I remember hearing......reading that on another thread. Glad it's working out. Keep it up!! (y)
So far, so good. My body is responding well to fasting (a lot better than I had anticipated...I love eating way too much, I was worried the hunger was going to be a problem but it just isn't), my metabolism still seems to be working sufficiently well and I'm not getting any weird yo-yo effects when I resume eating. Here's to hoping it keeps on keepin' on 🤞

There does seem to be a fair amount of older RC drivers out there, if Youtube is any indication. Speaking for myself, I was floored by the advancement in RC propulsion after a 35 year hiatus from the hobby and I get the sense that this is a fairly widespread phenomenon. But I do think you might be onto something with online forums not attracting a lot of the younglings.

Edit: Uhm...ok.

46 and I'm finally starting to not be a man child 🤦. The RC stuff is cool. And I don't care if people talk about me. I was just thinking about something else. 😂😂😂
Don't sell yourself short, you've still got plenty of time to embrace your inner man child! :love:

Back