Backyard bashing with GoPro and new Typhon 6s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hellmer

Reaction score
So I got my Typhon and today was the first day testing it out. Just some chill bashing around the backyard, Also tried the new GoPro Hero 11 out. So sick. The video below is only HD but I will probably do more 4k moving forward even though I'm not a huge fan of it since the files get huge (I want 60p from the camera to be able to slowmo with 24p out of the editing software) and 99% are watching on a tiny phone screen anyway.

First take away from the Typhon... damn, now I want to learn how to actually drive around corners, With the outcast I'm just driving to and from my ramps. The Typhon is like a fighter jet compared to the Outcast.

Hope you enjoy this quick fun one:

Thanks!
Cool video!!
Thank you. First day with the new GoPro so I eanted to test a few things for future videos.
I like it. Cool special effects!
Thanks. I wanted to see what the footage could handle, when it comes to slowmotion etc. from the new GoPro. I'm planning for more serious video edits later in the summer so I'm testing what is possible and looks good.
Looks like you have Plenty of space to rip!
It's a decent plot. I have a ramp setup in one end that you can't see in this video so that takes up some space along with the kids trampoline etc. But it's still big enough for a good rip around 😀.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back