Kraton Bad day for me

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure that they are getting bought out as fast as they can disassemble them as no place can get the parts right now it seems like.
That's what I think as the Outcast isn't available until may at Tower. She's such a beast they must be selling heaps of em. In my opinion everyone should own one

Is it possible to turn the kraton into a buggy that will run 100+?

With the right motor, gearing, tires, ESC, and body...yes. but why? no way a 100+MPH kraton is ever going to bash properly.

With the right motor, gearing, tires, ESC, and body...yes. but why? no way a 100+MPH kraton is ever going to bash properly.
I'm actually getting away from bashing and focusing more on speed. I enjoyed bashing when I did it but I've always had a need for speed lol

Right on, start researching the right motors, and ESCs. Also the bigger the pinion, and smaller the spur, the higher the potential top end. Someone posted a gearing thread here recently. You will also need an aero dynamic body, and possibly a front wing. drop the ride height as much as possible, and watch out for curbs.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back