Granite Beach ready granite?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MCFCLen

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
Hey Guys,

hope everyone is enjoying their weekend and staying safe.

next weekend I plan on going to the beach and taking my Granite BLX.

anyone have any input on what I should do to prep it for beach bashing? I know it’s a pretty generic question but you guys always seem to have great answers so here I ask LOL.

Sounds fun... Just have a new set of sealed bearing handy when you get back... Sand will kill stock bearing fast!

A can of compressed air to blow out all the sand that is going to get in your spur/pinion housing

Starting to think we won’t bring them on the sand and just find a park or something once we are done on the beach. Sand/salt water seems to be a killer on these things.

Starting to think we won’t bring them on the sand and just find a park or something once we are done on the beach. Sand/salt water seems to be a killer on these things.
Rc cars are meant to be bashed im taking mine on the 12th got some tires and some batteries and shes ready to rip

RC's at the beach are a lot of fun. But I only take the ones I don't care if they die. Salt + Sand often spell doom for electronics and bearings...

I’m headed to the beach this morning. K4s n outcast coming with me. I spray the hell outta them with wd40 and rinse um EVERYTIME right after I’m done. ????

Vent your tires and rinse it off with fresh water and blow it dry.

Yes, this. If you don't have time to vent them, at least cover the rim hole vents with tape before you hit the sand. Those holes can suck up a huge amount of sand quickly, then your tires are all out of balance...

I think I’ll pass on taking it into the beach LOL. There are plenty of really cool spots right off the beach with jumps that have my name all over it lol. Rather break a part on my granite by sending it 20 feet in the air then by saltwater

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back