Best 6s 100c battery ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been in this awesome hobby for 30 years ,I'm very aware of the great quality of smc , I don't know if you folks are aware of the kraken VEKTA5 E ,12s rig that's coming out soonly ,but I was just looking for opinions on batteries , cuz I'm spending big bucks on two big 6s power plants

I thought SMC was on par price wise with CNHL?
CNHL used to be alot less $$$ when they hit the market.
And I thought SMC's were always the most $$ of all of them. I never had them. Seems they are the top tier lipos perhaps...IDK.
Ace of Gens doesn't seem to get much exposure here. I found them to be pretty good. Yes expensive. Like SMC's.

Little closer when they have a sale like now but still $100+, originally double.

https://www.smc-racing.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=119
CNHL used to be alot less $$$ when they hit the market.
And I thought SMC's were always the most $$ of all of them. I never had them. Seems they are the top tier lipos perhaps...IDK.
Ace of Gens doesn't seem to get much exposure here. I found them to be pretty good. Yes expensive. Like SMC's.

Idk why but I could have sworn that SMC was cheaper.

SMC fluctuates in pricing. If you have power hungry applications do a comparison on runtime and you typically need 4x Zee or 2x CNHL to get equivalents runtime of 1 SMC. Take it with a grain of salt, "BEST" is always what you think works best for you, and you have to take weight, size and $$ into account.
I wouldn't put them in a basher, though. This is strictly regarding what is the most capable and consistent lipo.
Take a look at the heat map for'relative ranking based on performance,

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?1767093-Battery-Load-Test-Comparisons

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back