Best 6s 100c battery ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
None of them do, and they have been filtered out, you can read through the entire thread.
He is actively collaborating with SMC and 2 other companies, but his results are not impacted.
Companies started to reach out to come up with a better labelling system. Maybe just maybe we will start seeing some honesty come to that world.

It is a good reference, however, I wonder how many companies know ahead of time their Li-Po battery will be tested so they donate the best lithium for analysis.
🧐

MCS Guy buys all his batteries they aren't donated, he seriously spends tens of thousands of dollars a year on lipo batteries. None of the batteries that he buys are cherry picked as evident by his test of the $250 5450mah 6s Max Amps battery that he sent back because it failed every test, then the replacement also failed every test. He did an interview and actually stated that it was one of the worst batteries he has ever tested to date.

It is a good reference, however, I wonder how many companies know ahead of time their Li-Po battery will be tested so they donate the best lithium for analysis.
🧐
+1
I am cynical about that too...:rolleyes:

I have personally had great results with my 6s SMC battery. They even come with a hand filled out paper showing what each cell tested to.

+1
I am cynical about that too...:rolleyes:
Read my response to this post. If you look at his testing he clearly doesn't get cherry picked packs from any company. Also watch that video I posted.

Read my response to this post. If you look at his testing he clearly doesn't get cherry picked packs from any company. Also watch that video I posted.
Pay me enough and I’ll promote your battery or boost the parameters though ;)

AKA Motor Trend “insert auto manufacturer who donated the most” vehicle of the Year!

AKA Motor Trend “insert auto manufacturer who donated the most” vehicle of the Year!
Impossible to convince people, it's just very odd that he sells those batteries after the fact and everyone is able to re-create the results.
It's all a big conspiracy, I tell ya.

Buy what you want, do your own testing and purchase accordingly. I have a feeling you would come to similar results with several brands consistently in the top while others are consistently in the bottom range.

I took the leap from Zeee to CNHL as they are not double the price and has been approved. , If SMC and Gens want to send me batteries to prove they’re worth twice the cost I’ll be open arms 👍🏼

$60-80 for a dual 3S or single 6S is plenty for a basher. Getting every capable MPH on a speed car build is a little different breed of hobby enthusiast.

Consumer Reports, All the Auto promo mags. Motor Trend Etc. All the supposed awards that The Car brands get are ALL Mfr. paid for promo writeups. Mfrs' who offer the most $$$ get the top tier dishonest Reviews. They are not independent and impartial reviews. Far from it, by its marketting design.
JD Powers is the worst of them all! All BS. This is well known to some, yet not to most. This happens with all the very competive products and brands. Including Lipo Brands.

FWIW, I've noticed many newly released lipos tend to have the best QC and cell matching. This bolsters a new brand /Lipo early on to get into the market. But after a while, once established, then the lipos fall off on Quality. Resting on their initial laurels. What I experienced.

Last edited:
I took the leap from Zeee to CNHL as they are not double the price and has been approved. , If SMC and Gens want to send me batteries to prove they’re worth twice the cost I’ll be open arms 👍🏼

$60-80 for a dual 3S or single 6S is plenty for a basher. Getting every capable MPH on a speed car build is a little different breed of hobby enthusiast.
I thought SMC was on par price wise with CNHL?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back