CNHL 100C Purple

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Garcbomber

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. Fireteam
  3. Granite Grom
  4. Infraction
  5. Mojave
  6. Notorious
  7. Typhon 6s
  8. Typhon TLR
I've seen them and asked about them in the forum on an occasion or two. Didn't get any feedback unfortunately. Not negative, not positive. Just no responses in general. So I didn't buy them LOL

I'd be happy to hear your experience if you buy them though ;)

One of the amazon reviews looked really promising.

Sent an email to CNHL, they have 48hrs to respond. 🙃

That would make sense, except the G+ series has a much wider profile than what is dimensioned on their picture and won’t fit in the Arrma 6S tray in the traditional orientation.

The G+ series is a powerhouse and also over 2lbs in 6AH. Is it worth $10 more than the “same” battery so it fits in the tray properly? 🤔 It is an extra step routing the strap through positive and negative wires so I can contain it in all directions.

00CA395B-8633-4D8D-83B7-79D402C07AD0.jpeg

Good point about the CNHL logo. I remember looking for these on the CNHL website a while back and being confused that I didn't find them. Why would CNHL sell a lipo only on amazon...? When you pointed out the lack of CNHL logo, it does seem like a very odd situation.

On second inspection, these have the exact same dimensions as the 65c Black series, and weight is pretty close (the purple is listed as "approx" anyway). I wouldn't be surprised if these are rebadged copies of those.
1691159167444.png

1691159195266.png

It is weird that they don't have this on their website, but it's a real CNHL, that store is CNHL's official Amazon store. Thanks for the tip, mine had a 30% coupon and also a 10% coupon, so 6000mah 6s battery for 54 bucks? Don't mind if I do. Outcast could use another to join the 6200mah CNHL Racing.

I went for it, was eligible for a 30% coupon so it was only $62.99
One can only try it and see. Let us know.
Yeah that is a cheap price, no doubt for a 6s pack with those "Claimed" specs. AMZ pulls boners every once in a while. Be cautious in regards
I doubt very much it is truly is a CNHL, if it is NOT on their website.

+1
I get that. Yet with no CNHL labeling????
Just why is it not on CNHL's website?????????? Or Yet?
Got me there!
Maybe the name "Purple" is a economical Sub "Brand" altogether within CNHL?? IDK.

It's a really really tight fit in the outcast 6s, but thankfully it fits. It has the same warning label as the CNHL Racing 6s 6200mah with the same typos/mistranslations, and the same bar code format as the CNHL. It just doesn't say CNHL anywhere on it. I'll run it soon and report back.

20230804_213158.jpg

Yeah whomever produces this has the same corrugate packaging and barcode labeling, nicely presented in bubble with wire securement from “Amazon”.

IR first charge

IR second top off charge after 30 minute idle

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back