Kraton Best fan setup for Max 6 Combo with the 1650Kv motor?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The game changers aren’t as good as you might think they are ..I own a bunch of them myself and decided to start looking for something better ..check out this video I did comparing them to a Sanyo fan I’ve been using
This is a single 17$ fan vs 3 game changers
So im up fot trying one. You sell these that plug into my ESC

Well i looked all over with no luck of finding the fan you show
I run a 40x28 sunon ultra high speed fan from coolerguys for $15. It pushes 31cfm off a balance plug on a small 3s battery and I haven't broke one yet since I put a screen over the motor.

Im looking for the aluminum one showen in vido
If you are on the arrma rc arrmy page or top shelf page on fb contact Chris Taylor. He is working with them. I run the plastics on my rigs

Thanks so much. Really looking for one that can plug into esc or my resever.
That’s going to be tough on these bigger fans. You could run them on the bec voltage but at best you’ll be 7-8v with an aftermarket esc like a max6. I run mine off a 3s balance plug. You can get an adapter and voltage drop for a 6s balance plug too. If you run 2 3s batteries you could plug it into one of their balance plugs as well.

That’s going to be tough on these bigger fans. You could run them on the bec voltage but at best you’ll be 7-8v with an aftermarket esc like a max6. I run mine off a 3s balance plug. You can get an adapter and voltage drop for a 6s balance plug too. If you run 2 3s batteries you could plug it into one of their balance plugs as well.
Ya im running off balance plug now 6s. Eather way be grate to get one fan that pushes more air than my 3. Was hoping. Going to rip this thing apart soon as all my m2c parts come

20201120_095606.jpg

Ya im running off balance plug now 6s. Eather way be grate to get one fan that pushes more air than my 3. Was hoping. Going to rip this thing apart soon as all my m2c parts come

View attachment 111245
What kind of air flow do you have now? There’s mine with the sunon

5BCC0E7A-6BE1-48CE-95B1-20A2476F63A2.jpeg

Like the one showen in vido from Ajag
Trying to find that one. I got gd air flow
I can’t load the video from work so I can’t see it

Thanks a lot....
No prob
These run off 12v just like the game changers

if you need any help or advice I’m happy to help

No prob
These run off 12v just like the game changers

if you need any help or advice I’m happy to help
Just ordered 2 of them. Thanks a lot. Going to be rebuilding hole car soon. Ill keep you posted. Thanks agen

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back