Big Squid RC Poll

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually voted for arrma this round. Kinda hard not too since they take 3 out of 4 slots on the basher side.

Knocking on the Door!

snap0268.jpg

Went with...... Kraton, Outcast, Axial SCX10, Vaterra Ascender.

Kraton & Outcast because I own both..... and they are both ridiculously badass!
Axial for support..... and to take out Traxxas all together.
Vaterra because I owned one, not Arrma tough. However, it was quite durable.

Last edited:
Ya it was nice lol those Xmaxx r just to big for their own good. Can't flat track like the kraton or typhon can so in the corners he had to hard break just to big the inside line lol. The kraton on the others hand with the steering trim up on 6s punch 9 I could basically drift the hole track I'm going out Saturday to do a rematch lol. This time he is bringing 2 friends a hpi savage flux nitro and a losi mini 8 nitro and of course the Fmaxx lol heavy slow and have to send it all the way into orbit to get a back flip out of a stock 8s outcast. I threw a 17t on the kraton and 2 5200mah 75c for this weekend they thought it was fast before just wait. No way either of the nitro have anything for me I just wish the outcast was done. Might take the typhon 2 and show them what the 6s arrma line is all about lol. Gonna get vids will post on here if I can figure out how if not it'l b on YouTube.
Well yeah when you take an all out basher to race track! Take the xmaxx to a construction site, an open field, hell even a lake.... And see how she does!

Lets literally drop the famous Grave Digger on to a NASCAR track, and then call the truck stupid bc it lost against Dale Earnhardt Jr! Lmao

Never called the truck stupid or junk just don' think that it lives up to all the hype that people give it. And we drove in a few diffeent places not just the track. It couldn' keep up with the kraton in a straight line either so what' the excuse for that comming from a 8s truck that's a grand or better and 8s sorry id rather have my typhon and kraton anyway over a Xmaxx only thing I can say good about it is ya it has a really nice plush suspension but that' about it. It was fun to watch the owners keep running to pick up there fancy bodies that won't stay on either.

And I'm pretty sure the outcast and kraton are both bashers I'd put my 6s kraton against a 8s stock Xmaxx neday ya the Xmaxx might b able to go over rougher terrain then the kraton or outcast but when I'm out bashing my objective isn't to see how big a rock I can hit and let my suspension eat it up but how far and high can I jump. Backflips that I don't need 20ft of air to complete and acceleration which all of those things the Xmaxx lacks in my opinion. You can watch any bashing video of a Xmaxx and count how many times they go to retrieve there bodies that fly off almost every ime they tumble.

Looks like the Baja is walking away from the Kraton...wtf...:nailbiting:... Must be disgruntled Traxxas fans voting for the Losi. :D Go Vote!

And I'm pretty sure the outcast and kraton are both bashers I'd put my 6s kraton against a 8s stock Xmaxx neday ya the Xmaxx might b able to go over rougher terrain then the kraton or outcast but when I'm out bashing my objective isn't to see how big a rock I can hit and let my suspension eat it up but how far and high can I jump. Backflips that I don't need 20ft of air to complete and acceleration which all of those things the Xmaxx lacks in my opinion. You can watch any bashing video of a Xmaxx and count how many times they go to retrieve there bodies that fly off almost every ime they tumble.
The kraton sits low, like a truggy. The outcast even sits pretty low for a monster truck. The xmaxx is a high riding top heavy monster truck. Yeah the kraton will run circles around it. probably any decent 1/8 or 1/10 scale will so good job lapping one lol. The xmaxx is not built to be the fastest, like the kraton and typhon. I could probably beat one at the track with my 1/18 dromida, but that' besides the point.

So what your saying the kraton and outcast are not considered bashers huh. Watch rich's last video where he drove a Xmaxx ya he did it for a great cause but if you look at it from the stand point of which rig performed better it speaks for it's self

Nothing else needs 2 be said lol.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back